By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 Has 72% More Head Polygon Count than Halo: Reach

Maybe this is just the former Unreal Tournament/Quake 3 modder in me talking, but doesn’t producing a game with similar visuals while using far less polygons effectively demonstrate that Bungie has far more skilled artists than Guerilla Games? To me this is sort of like someone bragging that they spent $15,000 more to buy the exact same car as someone else.

Around the Network
leo-j said:

If someone says Wii music is a more impressive graphicle game than UNCHARTED 2, I am supposed to agree with them?

But that's what you're doing. In this case Uncharted: DF is the Wii Music and the Uncharted 2 is a myriad of titles. Want proof?

Edge Magazine: "Final Fantasy XIII is put it simply the best looking game on the playstation 3 yet"

PS3.IGN =  Given that FNR3 was our first look at next-gen graphics and this day and age we have games like Gears of War 2 and Resident Evil 5 setting the bar.

That's 3 games, 2 multi-platform and 2 have split-screen.

4k1x3r said:

These KZ2 screens are from the PRE ALPHA version

So are the Halo Reach screens...

Carl2291 said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Killzone 2 released a year ago.

Halo Reach isn't releasing for a long time.

That is all.

lol, you're funny sometimes Carl, when it's in favour of Reach you're all "Oh but Killzone is OLD so it's uncomparable" yet when it's in favour of Killzone it's fair play?

You like to flamebait people don't you?

1. I was actually sticking up for Reach. Basicly saying wait until it's released and we have the full game.

2. Yes.

I know I'm going to get those stupid "conspiracy" agenders thrown at me, but I didn't read your post like that at all, more you rubbing in the fact Killzone is old yet still beats out Reach.

Nah, you can see from my other post bringing co-op into it that i'm actually sticking up for Reach. Now stop conspiring against me already.

You backtracked? so what?

Stop it with your conspiring.

If i was flamebaiting it would have been much easier to wind up Sony fans and talk about sales.

Of course you're not going to do that, you're pro Sony .....

Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Killzone 2 released a year ago.

Halo Reach isn't releasing for a long time.

That is all.

lol, you're funny sometimes Carl, when it's in favour of Reach you're all "Oh but Killzone is OLD so it's uncomparable" yet when it's in favour of Killzone it's fair play?

You like to flamebait people don't you?

1. I was actually sticking up for Reach. Basicly saying wait until it's released and we have the full game.

2. Yes.

I know I'm going to get those stupid "conspiracy" agenders thrown at me, but I didn't read your post like that at all, more you rubbing in the fact Killzone is old yet still beats out Reach.

Nah, you can see from my other post bringing co-op into it that i'm actually sticking up for Reach. Now stop conspiring against me already.

You backtracked? so what?

Stop it with your conspiring.

If i was flamebaiting it would have been much easier to wind up Sony fans and talk about sales.

Of course you're not going to do that, you're pro Sony .....

I'm pro Sony, yet in this thread i have been arguing against Uncharted and Killzone...

But i'm sure you figured out that i was only doing that to make me seem innocent!

I don't want to seems a stupid fan or sth else , then put some Good screens of KZ2 THAT
CONTAIN MARINEs AND SHOW US TRUE MARINE'S MODELING IN KZ2 !!

Around the Network

I only read the title, but seriously the character models of your mates (especially the faces) are the least impressive thing in Killzone 2.
They look rather mediocre.

Say what you will but more head is always better than less head. That's a fact.

Amazing how these kinds of threads grow so fast...

As for the topic, until Reach is finished and out I'm not interested in these kind of 'guesstimates' which is all this is.

Reach may end up looking as good as KZ2, even better or even worse. But right now it's just guessing to call it either way.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

where did this 72 percent number come from!?

d21lewis said:
Say what you will but more head is always better than less head. That's a fact.

Bill Clinton, it's you?  

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!