By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 Has 72% More Head Polygon Count than Halo: Reach

didn't MS say it would look better then KZ2? if I remember that correctly then this article makes sense and shows that MS once again did not do what they said they would.. however We don't know if ANY of those things is true and Halo:Reach has time to get better..

do I think it has a chance to beat KZ2..

lol hell no.. but coming close is already a major achievement.

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network
psrock said:
Look at them fight over graphics, sad.

yet soo funny

And you know what REALLY sucks? Halo: Reach will end up outselling Killzone 2 by at least 2:1, and most people outside of the Playstation arena won't even know what Killzone is. So much for polygon count mattering in the big scheme of things.

Also, we need to see what the final build of Halo: Reach is like before we comment on this.

Baddman said:
psrock said:
Look at them fight over graphics, sad.

yet soo funny

I am a huge graphic whore, but comparing a game that came last February to one coming later this year is just useless. And if rumors are true, a new Killzone will be annouced anyway. Halo has never been about graphics, hype and multiplayer is what Halo stands for.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Around the Network
NoPantsHoSlappa said:
Create this thread once halo reach is released. Other than that, go back to your bridge.

Or when killzone 3 releases.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

This thread is silly. Everyone just needs to go back and read Rocketpig's post on the first page.

Well this was already evident, KZ2 is a technical masterpiece, it's going to be hard to top it.

I bet Killzone 2 has 72% less AI on screen than Reach!

My Eyes!!! The Goggles Do Nothing!!!

gamelover2000 said:
didn't MS say it would look better then KZ2? if I remember that correctly then this article makes sense and shows that MS once again did not do what they said they would.. however We don't know if ANY of those things is true and Halo:Reach has time to get better..

do I think it has a chance to beat KZ2..

lol hell no.. but coming close is already a major achievement.

Once again it proves more that people do not read.

Do I think you have a chance to go back and read the article properly and then disregard it like anyone with any sense?

Yes.

If not, I have another comparison to post for you. Im going to compare the polygon count of a Spartan soldier to an enemy in Killzone 2. Since then you'd fall under the sway of my incredible pictures you'd change your wording as say that Killzone 2 does not live up to Halo: Reach.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?