By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid: Other M opening cinematic leaked

I'm floored, mainly because this is the narrative that Prime has been missing for me.

Love it.

Around the Network

I'll wait til the game releases.

Yes, I'm refusing to watch any footage of this game till it releases as it might spoil the suprise.

Not gonna watch... Must be great watching it on a Hi Def tv with home theater... Not going to spoil it.

They removed the video clip because it violated the rights of Nintendo of America inc. Serious business.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

I thought it was Zeebs too :(

Why the mole? It sort of bother me.

Looks very impressive anyway. Can't wait for the game. :)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Simply amazing!!!!......it looks yhat this game will be outstanding a must have for everyone

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

Think I am up to 9-11 games total this year for Wii that are must haves. that is just the ones we know about to!

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Nintendo of America Inc..."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

OK, I did watch it like a gazillion times, but now that it's gone, I miss it even more...