By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid: Other M opening cinematic leaked

Pretty cool. I hope we see some gameplay soon.

Around the Network

No one cares about Metroid? ;_;

I don't want to ruin the game x.x I wanna wait until I play it. I don't wanna see videos until I put the freaking game on my wii

--OkeyDokey-- said:
No one cares about Metroid? ;_;

Was watching the Video Thanks for the post I could not resist my finger had a mind of its own.

Im not going to watch this!

Around the Network

Is her body Team ninja standars?? from the perspective looks like a Barbie girl

Soriku said:

Oh...wow. The CG is pretty cool. Btw why does Samus have a random pimple on her face.

You mean the mole? LOL

idk. It's considered beautiful... Marilyn Monroe had moles.

Holy shit, Samus does have a mole.

And that's how you pronounce Zebes. I've always been pronouncing it "Zeeebs", not "Zeh-base"

Voice acting could be slightly more emotive, but i suppose that's the compromise that's made to keep her Samus.

If only that guy could have kept it rolling, snapped us some off-screen gameplay footage. And learned to lower the damn camera about 45 degrees.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I have to admit, the CG is pretty, and I do like how they incorporated ingame elements to the cut scenes, like in the mother brain battle. Samus' voice could have been worse. I'm still skeptical of the cut scene focused story telling, but I'll just think of it of a Metroid Fusion prequel, and Metroid Fusion was still a Metroid game despite some linearity there may have been, much more so than Prime Hunters that is.

Wow, i like you again for this.