By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The wii is a virus!

Yes, like all those millions of Need For Speed Underground players on PS2 were gamers.

Around the Network

One of the comments were retarded too:

"Hum. I know a bunch of people that have Wii\'s collecting dust in there closet, and they bring it out every once and a while when ever people are over at there house and then when the party is over, back in the closet for a few more months. For someone like me, the Wii has nothing that i want. It has the crummy FF CC series and nothing else that really catches my attention or is not screaming at me to get my attention."

What is it with wii haters and dust? and I wouldn't think that objext wont collect dust if they were stored in a closet. it has crummy FF CC series and nothing more? wow I'de hate to be in an alley way as narrow has his mind, even an ant would struggle.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

What is DICE?
(ah, swedish developer yes?)

and he is ...a #!#$¨#%¨# #¨V% TAXD@%$A@%CQ#¨C# VY&$Q#¨& VQ#%¨#%& B$Q%&
or something like it ^^

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

TWRoO said:
What is DICE?

This ^

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
What is DICE?

Swedish game comapny owned by EA that makes the Battlefield games.

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
Lillegren kan dra åt helvete.

I'm glad he's a former employee. I'm proud of DICE and I don't want them to be tainted by such "hardcore" idiots. He is part of the disease, not Wii.

Oh, how I wish to have DICE make a Wii game! That would blow this guy to smithereens.

freebs2 said:

Yes, like all those millions of Need For Speed Underground players on PS2 were gamers.

I know a girl that had a PS2 with 3 NFS games.... that was it.

At least 1 of them was a decent one though..... but then Wii Sport > any NFSgame anyday (hell Wii Play is better than some of the recent ones)

Similarly, a number of the PS2s I have seen "in the wild" (not necessarily friends, but I have been to some parties and one of my flatmates had a friend bring one over) have basically been either FIFA/PES playing machines... or Buzz/Singstar/Eyetoy machines (though I quite enjoyed a couple of eyetoy games, so nothing against that) which are also only brought out at parties and similar events. In fact I only know 1 person (in real life) who actually has a relatively diverse (well not as diverse as i would go for, but more than 2 genres and at least 10 games) PS2 game collection.

killeryoshis said:
leo-j said:
its obvious the guy is very biaed

WTF?

he is baied

mM

I think developers are geeks, who happen to have nothing else to do in their live aside from making games and.. playing games, they simply dont understand the mind of the average person

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!