By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The wii is a virus!

So if you looked at the attach rate for the Wii, work on the basis that 80% of Wii owners store their Wii in the closet (it seems to be the conventional wisdom), the remaining Wii fans must be absolutely rabid and buy an obscene number of games each.

Around the Network

We need to call Norton Antivirus they need to update their virus defeniton database

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

hsrob said:
So if you looked at the attach rate for the Wii, work on the basis that 80% of Wii owners store their Wii in the closet (it seems to be the conventional wisdom), the remaining Wii fans must be absolutely rabid and buy an obscene number of games each.

Silly... the games go in the closet too.

^Now that's hardcore, someone who buys games they aren't even going to play.

hsrob said:

Actually, i know people like that.

None of them are Wii gamers....

Around the Network
hsrob said:

lol, that's precisely what I do :p

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

its a retrovirus changing the way the industry exists. the parts of the industry that cant adapt to it are fearing getting weak and dying from it.

maybe it is a virus, it has contaminated sony and microsoft so now they are releasing MOTION CONTROLS!

mM

Translation:

"bla bla bla 3rd parties don't sell. blah blah I don't want to put effort into making a good game. blah blah i blame the wii's audience for terrible games performing terribly"

EEEEPS! brb going to doctor to tell him I have the Wii virus