By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo Media Summit 2010 HYPE & ANNOUNCEMENT Thread

I think some are expecting way too much from this.

DATES , DATES , DATES

That's what I expect.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

guitar hero for the indigo's

I'm not expecting a whole lot. Xenoblade and The Last Story would be enough for me.

Oh, and if anyone doesn't know, it is 9AM Pacific time. if you're on the east coat, it'll start at 12, a few minutes from now.

3 minutes!

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

http://www.nintendogal.com/2010/02/23/nintendo-media-summit-spring-2010/

Someones already liveblogging while theyre queuing to get in.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

It has started!

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=115300

thats live also

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Awesome.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 is on WiiWare! Yay!

Yeah, this has nothing to do with the Summit, but I'm still so excited!