By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo Media Summit 2010 HYPE & ANNOUNCEMENT Thread

woo live blog

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 is on WiiWare! Yay!

Yeah, this has nothing to do with the Summit, but I'm still so excited!

For the longest time I thought it was HD only, and that sega was one of the saddest company for ignoring the bigger sonic fanbase on the wii. 

Capcom is on bat.

Or just here......

capcom is there Monster hunter 3 for sure

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

their still setting up apparently. GET ON WITH IT!!!!!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

These liveblogs are awesome.

Acevil said:
Smeags said:
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 is on WiiWare! Yay!

Yeah, this has nothing to do with the Summit, but I'm still so excited!

For the longest time I thought it was HD only, and that sega was one of the saddest company for ignoring the bigger sonic fanbase on the wii. 

Yeah, it seemed really odd that the userbase that gives the most support to the blue blur was going to be ignored. I mean, I would have bought the game on my brother's 360 if that would have happened, but luckily I get to buy it on my own console.

I can't wait for more details. ^_^

But yes... the Summit! Hype! Announcement! Thread!

STARTED.

Started

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Munch munch munch...something...munch munch...happening...munch...yet? Munch munch.