By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am getting the Last Story over Final Fantasy XIII. Are you with me?

I am getting the Last Story over Final Fantasy XIII. Are you with me?

Yes! 114 50.22%

No! 59 25.99%

(Getting both) 54 23.79%

Total:227

I know next to nothing about TLS, so I have no opinion one way or another. Since I also do not own a wii, I obviously will be picking up final fantasy 13 + versus. I want to say one thing, and that is that we all could be jumping the gun thinking it is going to be a great game, or maybe it could be.

Around the Network

I'd get The Last Story over any Final Fantasy from Nomura.

I'd like to wait for more info on The Last Story before I make any judgments about it. I haven't played a Sakaguchi game that I haven't liked but I don't want to make an assumption of TLS' quality.

I vote NO since I have FFXIII already pre-ordered. The Last Story could end up being a snorefest like Blue Dragon for all I know.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

If Last Story is also themed on the J-Pop culture, which is the same as shit to me, I won't buy any of them.

Hopefully The Last Story will be a "remake" of a medieval Final Fantasy...

Around the Network
roxaskey said:
I'd get The Last Story over any Final Fantasy from Nomura.

I may be wrong, but I believe he had only worked on the character designs for the game.

You're right. He only did the character designs for them. But he's a terrible storyteller. Making every game filled with emo characters and unnecessarily complicated stories.

FFIX and FFXII were the best games since he started getting deeply involved in the series and they also happen to be the only ones he had nothing to do with.

Well, I will not be getting the new FF as I do not own the consoles it is on. However, I know little about The Last Story so I can not say I will be getting that at the moment.

I'm getting the Last Story because I love the older Final Fantasy titles. Too bad, I might be disappointed.

I was actually considering getting the 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII out of curiosity but I don't like most modern RPG's, I probably won't.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I'm sorry, but wtf is this thread?