By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am getting the Last Story over Final Fantasy XIII. Are you with me?

I am getting the Last Story over Final Fantasy XIII. Are you with me?

Yes! 114 50.22%

No! 59 25.99%

(Getting both) 54 23.79%

Total:227

I wasn't getting FFXIII in the first place, so there's little way I could put Last Story over it.

I may be getting Last Story if it proves to be something interesting. But let's put it this way. Sakaguchi's games haven't interested me since FFVIII/FFX. And even then, there was a number of other people who had input to those games and made them great.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

its a wii exclusive, no wonder so many wii loyalists picked it in the poll. Even if the game turns like crap they'll hype it cause its an exclusive. What a stupid thread. I'll be picking up FF XIII, and maybe The Last Story if it's on the same level of quality of Lost Odyssey, which i doubt it.

is LS releasing this March? this year? in the west 2010? why wouldn't you buy FFXIII...sounds to me it doesn't matter to you, you won''t be buying FFXIII even if there wasn't a LS...

rastari said:
I don't own a ps360 so it's quite an easy decision for me.

That is my rationale as well.

I have a Wii, so I get Last Story.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

Uh, hard to say, there's a very small chance I will get FFXIII early, if at all, and at the same time I know nothing about the Last Story. End of Eternity, Xenoblade and Tales of Graces are definitely higher than both of them though.

Akvod: You don't know anything about Last Story! How can you tell this?

we know absolutly nothing about the game what so ever....i mean it could be about little girls brushing pony's for all we know....

"even a dead god still dreams"

BTW...

>

forest-spirit said:

BTW...

>