By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III - NO BULLSHOTS, BEST GRAPHICS EVER

@homicidaIpanda,

"your prolly the biggest sony pony on this whole site"

you should chose your word a bit better ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Best graphics ever? Hah! Im not even sure if thats true even if you put on the pre-amble consoles only

jesus kung fu magic said:
CGI-Quality said:
CGI-Quality said:
homicidaIpanda said:
leo-j said:
homicidaIpanda said:
CGI-Quality said:
leo-j said:
They say it blows Uncharted 2 away

From all recent footage, I agree. Hell, HEAVY RAIN is apparently doing the same thing according to many reviews.

so is alanwake but 360 games dont count on these forums..also imo alan wakes screen and new gameplay trailer looks better then this

alan wake isn't close please stop bringing up every new 360 game and saying it looks better than X ps3 game without having played it.

your prolly the biggest sony pony on this whole site and trust me thats quite an accomplishment...anyway saying alanwake isnt close just proves how blind you are. I am not just saying alan wake looks better cause its a 360 game...lol Last year I admitted U2 and K2 had the best graphics and I owned them both and enjoyed playing the but alan wake clearly looks better and after seeing the gameplay footage...it prety much spoke for itself.

@broken...go watch the gameplay video lol

the bias on this site is outrageous and at times quite comical

Again, why are you in the Sony Forum bothering Sony fans about Sony games?

Why do you defend him cgi?

I'm not necessarily defending leo-j, if he's wrong he's wrong. But if homicidaI is so bothered with "Sony people", why come to a place where they would frequent?

And then he's using insults to make a point: "Sony Pony"? That's certainly uncalled for, no?

Then why havent you pointed out how wrong this thread is......its in the same vain as selnors thread yet the replys look like they are from another world.

While they seem similar they actually are not. Selnor claims Alan Wake is the greatest looking game ever only based on his opinion. The OP here is saying it is the best graphics ever because of what is said in his link.

http://ps3.nowgamer.com/news/2548/god-of-war-3-the-best-graphics-weve-ever-seen

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

@cgi

And saying that Alan wake isnt even close to GOW is acceptable?.....look im all for opinion but it is a fact that these two games are close graphically and which ever comes on top is strictly your opinion.

Saying alan wake isnt even close is just asking for trouble....and there is no reason to defend it.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

CGI-Quality said:
CGI-Quality said:
homicidaIpanda said:
leo-j said:
homicidaIpanda said:
CGI-Quality said:
leo-j said:
They say it blows Uncharted 2 away

From all recent footage, I agree. Hell, HEAVY RAIN is apparently doing the same thing according to many reviews.

so is alanwake but 360 games dont count on these forums..also imo alan wakes screen and new gameplay trailer looks better then this

alan wake isn't close please stop bringing up every new 360 game and saying it looks better than X ps3 game without having played it.

your prolly the biggest sony pony on this whole site and trust me thats quite an accomplishment...anyway saying alanwake isnt close just proves how blind you are. I am not just saying alan wake looks better cause its a 360 game...lol Last year I admitted U2 and K2 had the best graphics and I owned them both and enjoyed playing the but alan wake clearly looks better and after seeing the gameplay footage...it prety much spoke for itself.

@broken...go watch the gameplay video lol

the bias on this site is outrageous and at times quite comical

Again, why are you in the Sony Forum bothering Sony fans about Sony games?

Why do you defend him cgi?

I'm not necessarily defending leo-j, if he's wrong he's wrong. But if homicidaI is so bothered with "Sony people", why come to a place where they would frequent?

And then he's using insults to make a point: "Sony Pony"? That's certainly uncalled for, no?

Then why havent you pointed out how wrong this thread is......its in the same vain as selnors thread yet the replys look like they are from another world.

/agreed

Around the Network

Come on guys,Argue over football or baseball or whatever your top sport in your country is . Just enjoy the game that suits you and stop making such a fuss about the visuals of the game .We'll judge them as soon as we actually get the chance to see them on our television.Reminds me of the time on highschool when some guys challenged each other on who had the biggest dick :P

Kratos looks retarded in 1 of the pics =)

What a hell is Alan Wake doing here???

OP: The article seems to be quite lucid and really suggests that God of War III will be epic with most beautiful graphics ever seen on consoles.

I came here a novice in how to derail a thread... I left a master.

I think the screenshot with the horse/crab water creature is the first God of War 3 shot that had me really impressed. It looks great, and the latest trailer where they zoom out to show that you are fighting on Gaia's arm is even more impressive. Up to that point, I hadn't been that impressed with what I'd seen of the game. Looking forward to what other impressive sights God of War 3 has in store.

EDIT:  Wow I just realize I used the word "impress" a lot.