By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III - NO BULLSHOTS, BEST GRAPHICS EVER

http://ps3.nowgamer.com/news/2548/god-of-war-3-the-best-graphics-weve-ever-seen

Review codes are out, these guys have played the game, and they say it has the best graphics EVER...

They are not a PS fanboy site, they gave MAG a 6.3 score.. So, yeah GoW III is amazing graphically, and given its insane SCALE its mindblowing....

The POWER of the PS3 !

EDIT : Looks like the site is getting heavy traffic.... this is the article

The final review code is in the door and we're happy to confirm that it's true... all of it... and then some...

There’s been much speculation among followers of the game – and those who set out to damn it – whether Sony has reached the levels of visual fidelity purported in the trailers and in the many screenshots made recently available.

Developers and publishers – bless ‘em – have a sneaky habit of releasing doctored images, more often than not with resolutions quadrupling that of the final product. As games journalists we see this kind of thing all of the time; when something appears too good to be true, the stroking of chins is clearly audible.

It’s not only a massive relief then, but a revelation, that God Of War 3, previously high on our bullshot radar has just not only met, but exceeded any possible graphical expectations we previously held. The up-close detail is almost painfully sharp with the game’s engine panning back without a blip to epic-scale carnage. Quite simply breathtaking. In a purely visual context, God Of War 3 has just earned a comfortable place in our number one spot.

“Visually, this game is beyond belief.”

Around the Network

why not quote the full article ?

also, I do believe GoW3 will get the gfx crown
I have to check the release date btw !

Time to Work !

Chewable Beer!!

OMG WTF CHEWABLE BEER??? WHERE!!!11!1!

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

The link is broken for me. Can we get the text?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Chewable Beer!!

link is broken, also yeah it'll look great but it won't take that long for a new game to have 'the best graphics ever'

Usually, I don't do this, but:http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=3162831

So is Selnor wrong then?

Ldn.se said:
So is Selnor wrong then?

No way !

The great selnor once said : "Dante's Inferno is God of War on steroids" - How TRUE !