Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III - NO BULLSHOTS, BEST GRAPHICS EVER

Looks stunning.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
homicidaIpanda said:
CGI-Quality said:
leo-j said:
They say it blows Uncharted 2 away

From all recent footage, I agree. Hell, HEAVY RAIN is apparently doing the same thing according to many reviews.

so is alanwake but 360 games dont count on these forums..also imo alan wakes screen and new gameplay trailer looks better then this

In fact, unlike selnor's thread, this thread was quite peaceful until this post here.

im sorry I didnt make it to this thread to like page 6? while sony fans blew up the first page of selnors thread and contunue to do so and it like at page 40 lol. Its ok though cause its just a ms game right?

CGI-Quality said:
homicidaIpanda said:
CGI-Quality said:
homicidaIpanda said:
CGI-Quality said:
leo-j said:

From all recent footage, I agree. Hell, HEAVY RAIN is apparently doing the same thing according to many reviews.

so is alanwake but 360 games dont count on these forums..also imo alan wakes screen and new gameplay trailer looks better then this

In fact, unlike selnor's thread, this thread was quite peaceful until this post here.

im sorry I didnt make it to this thread to like page 6? while sony fans blew up the first page of selnors thread and contunue to do so and it like at page 40 lol. Its ok though cause its just a ms game right?

You have more misunderstood than I first imagined. You caused trouble for no reason.

Oh well, it's off-topic at this point and going nowhere.

This thread is the same exact bs that selnor is but for some reason I get bashed ( no surprise ms fan on vgcharts) and sony fan get away with everything.

anyway back on topic...the game looks good

homicidaIpanda said:
CGI-Quality said:
homicidaIpanda said:
CGI-Quality said:
homicidaIpanda said:
CGI-Quality said:
leo-j said:

You have more misunderstood than I first imagined. You caused trouble for no reason.

Oh well, it's off-topic at this point and going nowhere.

This thread is the same exact bs that selnor is but for some reason I get bashed ( no surprise ms fan on vgcharts) and sony fan get away with everything.

anyway back on topic...the game looks good

This has gone far off topic and is therefore locked. Don't worry I'm about to do the same to Selnor's thread. In the future if you don't want to cause a shit storm don't put something like "best graphics ever" in the title please. You know that just going to make people flock in to hail some other game.