By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III - NO BULLSHOTS, BEST GRAPHICS EVER

Ldn.se said:
So is Selnor wrong then?

could it be ?

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I cant wait to play this game..

http://translate.google.fr/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jvn.com%2Fjeux%2Farticles%2Fgod-of-war-iii-en-test-dans-psm3.html&sl=fr&tl=en

orgasm ?

20/20 right ?

According to the editorial: "simply one of the best games of all time!" No less. La rédaction en rajoute une couche : « La scène d'intro passée vous resterez pétrifié de plaisir d'avoir enfin pu croiser le regard de Méduse, la Gorgone . Oubliez la démo, qui vous fera presque pitié, oubliez tout ce que vous avez vu jusqu'alors, car même le grand Nathan Drake va vaciller. The editors added a layer: "The intro scene of past you will remain paralyzed with pleasure to finally have been able to cross the eyes of Medusa the Gorgon. Forget the demo, you will almost pity, forget everything you saw until then, because even the great Nathan Drake will falter. Le dieu de la guerre a frappé de toute sa puissance sur PS3 et après lui, il n'y aura plus que le chaos. » The god of war has hit all his power on the PS3 and after him there will be only chaos. "

Time to Work !

OMG !

Libellule please post that in the Official Thread

CGI-Quality said:
I don't doubt this game will reign supreme visually when it hits. Between it and HEAVY RAIN, the next month is going to be gaming Heaven.

Wheres FF XIII CGI ; ;

Anyways March will surely not disappoint this year!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Wagram said:
CGI-Quality said:
I don't doubt this game will reign supreme visually when it hits. Between it and HEAVY RAIN, the next month is going to be gaming Heaven.

Wheres FF XIII CGI ; ;

I'm probably getting it day 1, but not sure yet. Money's tight.

Blasphemy.

Wagram said:
CGI-Quality said:
Wagram said:
CGI-Quality said:

Wheres FF XIII CGI ; ;

I'm probably getting it day 1, but not sure yet. Money's tight.

Blasphemy.

Don't forget Yakuza 3! That game is so good! Don't know why it is so underappreciated. :(

With the PS2 HW these guys made a game that looked like a Xbox game

I can only imagine what they can do with the PS3 HW

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Well it is Santa Montica after all.

CGI-Quality said:
Either way, this reviewer just got my hype pumpin'! I knew God of War III would look as good as the footage, but it exceeds it? O_O

Well, nobody wanted to believe in Hip-Hop Gamer. He said it feels like a PS4 game.