By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III - NO BULLSHOTS, BEST GRAPHICS EVER

nen-suer said:
With the PS2 HW these guys made a game that looked like a Xbox game

I can only imagine what they can do with the PS3 HW

Dare I say:  Make it look like an Xbox 360 game?  

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
leo-j said:
They say it blows Uncharted 2 away

From all recent footage, I agree. Hell, HEAVY RAIN is apparently doing the same thing according to many reviews.

so is alanwake but 360 games dont count on these forums..also imo alan wakes screen and new gameplay trailer looks better then this

Ever? That means nothing on PS4 nor Xbox 720 can be graphics king.

Thats a bold statement.

homicidaIpanda said:
CGI-Quality said:
leo-j said:

From all recent footage, I agree. Hell, HEAVY RAIN is apparently doing the same thing according to many reviews.

so is alanwake but 360 games dont count on these forums..also imo alan wakes screen and new gameplay trailer looks better then this

alan wake isn't close please stop bringing up every new 360 game and saying it looks better than X ps3 game without having played it.

mM
homicidaIpanda said:
CGI-Quality said:
leo-j said:

lmao ms likes to post bullshots (forza aw and scc). alan wake is not even on kz2s level

Around the Network

GOD, I've never been so hyped for a game since...mmmm.... MGS4!

It does look great, but seeing as how GOW2 was an amazing looking game on the PS2 it had better look great. Also, I want a game I care about to look this good dammit! Not saying God of War isn't good, it is, but since I don't particularly like the game type that much it's kind of lost on me. Oh, I guess Heavy Rain could do it, now that I think about it. Or maybe Alan Wake(?)

My hype level for this game is close to exceeding Final Fantasy XIII's! Now the wait for this game is going to feel like forever...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

But how does it play?

the2bears - the indie shmup blog
the2bears said:
But how does it play?

The gameplay in God of War games in the past have never failed to be mind blowing. There should be no worries about how this game plays.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!