Quantcast
Official 2020 US Election: Democratic Party Discussion

Forums - Politics Discussion - Official 2020 US Election: Democratic Party Discussion

Awesome. Susan Collins still underwater, what a joy. Best takeaway from this: Ernst is underwater as well, this might make Iowa competitive, as she's previously had very high approval ratings.

Also underwater: Tillis, Gardner, McConell. Not getting any hopes up for the last one though.
McSally just has net approval of 2%, very doable race.

Perdue (Georgia) might be a long shot at this point in time, sadly.



Around the Network

Can't make this stuff up - Hillary Clinton, the woman who sold half the US supply of uranium to Putin, who's husband is on record taking $500,000 from a Russian investment bank, just accused Tulsi Gabbard of being a Russian asset. Tulsi, the 16 year US combat medic National Guard congresswoman. This is no better than Trump attacking a gold star family, completely despicable. The corporate warhawk establishment is so afraid of Tulsi and I love it..

HRC is probably the most hated politician in America - her smear is an endorcement as far as I'm concerned XD.



https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1185289626409406464?s=19

Bahahahahahahahahahhaha

Gabbard's finally lost it. I hope that after this, she only goes more unhinged.
I didn't think the lunatic could go crazier, but this is probably her breaking point.
I won't stand here and defend Clinton, but she is probably right about Gabbard and Russia, and I can only hope that the attacks escalate.

If you told me this was a Trump Tweet, I'd believe you.

Bonus:

https://twitter.com/NickMerrill/status/1185295332034301953?s=19

Last edited by morenoingrato - on 18 October 2019

morenoingrato said:

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1185289626409406464?s=19

Bahahahahahahahahahhaha

Gabbard's finally lost it. I hope that after this, she only goes more unhinged.
I didn't think the lunatic could go crazier, but this is probably her breaking point.
I won't stand here and defend Clinton, but she is probably right about Gabbard and Russia, and I can only hope that the attacks escalate.

If you told me this was a Trump Tweet, I'd believe you.

Why do you hate Tulsi so much? I don't even care about her candidacy or anything she's not gonna win but why are you so hateful towards her? It's gross tbh no one here is laughing at any other democratic candidate and revelling in their misfortune and comparing them to 45 except for you, it's very unbecoming and distasteful.



 

tsogud said:
morenoingrato said:

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1185289626409406464?s=19

Bahahahahahahahahahhaha

Gabbard's finally lost it. I hope that after this, she only goes more unhinged.
I didn't think the lunatic could go crazier, but this is probably her breaking point.
I won't stand here and defend Clinton, but she is probably right about Gabbard and Russia, and I can only hope that the attacks escalate.

If you told me this was a Trump Tweet, I'd believe you.

Why do you hate Tulsi so much? I don't even care about her candidacy or anything she's not gonna win but why are you so hateful towards her? It's gross tbh no one here is laughing at any other democratic candidate and revelling in their misfortune and comparing them to 45 except for you, it's very unbecoming and distasteful.

I don't think a candidate like her is deserving of any respect. Jokes aside, I find her actions on Syria grotesque, and her talking points as treasonous as Trump's.

Also, it's very telling that this specifically upsets you, considering this thread consists of almost relentless Warren bashing.



Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1185289626409406464?s=19

Bahahahahahahahahahhaha

Gabbard's finally lost it. I hope that after this, she only goes more unhinged.
I didn't think the lunatic could go crazier, but this is probably her breaking point.
I won't stand here and defend Clinton, but she is probably right about Gabbard and Russia, and I can only hope that the attacks escalate.

If you told me this was a Trump Tweet, I'd believe you.

Bonus:

https://twitter.com/NickMerrill/status/1185295332034301953?s=19

So much toxicity. Did she eat your dog?



Greatest game event 2019: SIGN UP NOW!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter

"That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not, because she's also a Russian asset," Clinton said. "Yes, she's a Russian asset, I mean, totally. They know they can't win without a third-party candidate."

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/18/politics/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard/index.html

Wow, Hillary Clinton totally lost it. She is so full of hatred against anyone progressive. Currently she works with full power to ensure Trumps reelection. I mean, she could join his team openly, as policy-wise she is closer to Trump than to Stein, Sanders or Gabbard. Clinton might destroy the Democratic Party, in an fight over pushing out progressives. And this conspiracy-theory of everyone being a russian asset.



Greatest game event 2019: SIGN UP NOW!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter

morenoingrato said:
tsogud said:

Why do you hate Tulsi so much? I don't even care about her candidacy or anything she's not gonna win but why are you so hateful towards her? It's gross tbh no one here is laughing at any other democratic candidate and revelling in their misfortune and comparing them to 45 except for you, it's very unbecoming and distasteful.

I don't think a candidate like her is deserving of any respect. Jokes aside, I find her actions on Syria grotesque, and her talking points as treasonous as Trump's.

Also, it's very telling that this specifically upsets you, considering this thread consists of almost relentless Warren bashing.

It's not telling whatsoever considering the "almost relentless Warren bashing" is a lie. You're literally revelling in Tulsi's misfortune. Frankly it's grotesque and childish.

Last edited by tsogud - on 18 October 2019

 

Mnementh said:

"That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not, because she's also a Russian asset," Clinton said. "Yes, she's a Russian asset, I mean, totally. They know they can't win without a third-party candidate."

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/18/politics/hillary-clinton-tulsi-gabbard/index.html

Wow, Hillary Clinton totally lost it. She is so full of hatred against anyone progressive. Currently she works with full power to ensure Trumps reelection. I mean, she could join his team openly, as policy-wise she is closer to Trump than to Stein, Sanders or Gabbard. Clinton might destroy the Democratic Party, in an fight over pushing out progressives. And this conspiracy-theory of everyone being a russian asset.

It's funny how Biden isn't a Russian asset to her...



 

I'm just gonna highlight something Tulsi said a while back. It was along the lines of we should get out of Syria, but do so carefully or we'll put the Kurds in danger. Fast forward and it turns out she was right, yet we have people claiming her views are bad because she doesn't want regime change war in Syria (you know, overthrowing their government) especially cause the last few regime change wars went so well... oh wait they're still ongoing lol.

Give her her credit. She's right on Syria, she was right in the debate because pete was advocating for endless war while claiming he wasn't. In fact, the only way to have solved this situation without it becoming the **** show it is now was by talking to Assad and having this done diplomatically. But oh no, doing that makes you an Assad apologist.

I'm just saying, Diplomacy is a thing and having to talk to leaders of other countries is part of that. Also, investigations for those last few "gas" attacks over the last few years concluded that it wasn't Assad that did those but those lovely white helmets the US is helping. Isn't it funny how Assad always gasses his people when he's gained the advantage just so the US and their allies can come in to help? Just saying

Oh, you also have to love throwing missiles at them before anyone can investigate, its wonderful :)

Last edited by uran10 - on 18 October 2019

Japan Switch Sales comparison vs 3ds and Wii u: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=226216&page=1