Quantcast
Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Ka-pi96 said:

4. Final Fantasy 7 is the worst of the PS1 FFs

5. Final Fantasy 13 is better than FF12

While FF7 is my personal favourite which pains me seeing FF7R stuff, I can agree with you that FF8 and 9 were overal better games. Just facts that one.

But FF13 better than 12?... Unforgivable.

Ka-pi96 said:

heh, I find it funny that FIFA has had "loot boxes" in the form of packs since ~2009, years before Mass Effect 3, yet never gets any of the blame for starting the trend

As someone who never played FIFA I didn't really know but you may be right.  EA is to blame...no surprise there. :P

 

 



Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Ultrashroomz said:

-Persona is the best RPG series of all time, but their company, ATLUS, is one of the worst I've ever dealt with.

ooooh, details needed! What makes Atlus so bad?

 Speaking for myself, It's because Atlus changed professions and became a dairy farmer, not sure about shroomz his complaint seems to imply that he had dealings with Atlus that where poorly handled.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 04 February 2019

mjk45 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

ooooh, details needed! What makes Atlus so bad?

 Speaking for myself, It's because Atlus changed professions and became a dairy farmer, not sure about shroomz his complaint seems to imply that he had dealings with Atlus that where poorly handled.

The dairy farmer thing is about 10% of the reason, the other 90% reason is their extremely inconsistent and shit stance on dealing with copyright.

I uploaded SNIPPETS of music from the Persona Dancing games, and my channel ended up getting terminated, meanwhile people uploading the FULL TRACKS from the Dancing games and PQ2 is a-ok as long as you trick the system I guess.

I'm now a nobody on the internet and I could've been semi famous if ATLUS weren't being fucking cucks.

I contacted PR about it several times, but they were useless and they pretty much talked down to me, acting like I committed rape, even though other people do what they consider a felony scot-free, so pardon me if I have a rather love-hate relationship with this company that doesn't give a shit about their fans. 



Halo 4 is a vastly underrated game, and was the right way to bring the series forward. Halo5 however is a massive step backwards, undid all the good Halo 4 did, whilst also losing a lot of the Halo identity with very generic multiplayer and bland campaign.



1. Smash Bros. is the most overrated series out there.
2. Kojima is incapable of making anything that’s not absolutely boring!
3. The Souls series use broken mechanics disguised as difficulty.
4. Elder Scrolls Online is the more boring MMO ever created.
5. Nostalgia keeps Nintendo alive.



PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
mjk45 said:

 Speaking for myself, It's because Atlus changed professions and became a dairy farmer, not sure about shroomz his complaint seems to imply that he had dealings with Atlus that where poorly handled.

The dairy farmer thing is about 10% of the reason, the other 90% reason is their extremely inconsistent and shit stance on dealing with copyright.

I uploaded SNIPPETS of music from the Persona Dancing games, and my channel ended up getting terminated, meanwhile people uploading the FULL TRACKS from the Dancing games and PQ2 is a-ok as long as you trick the system I guess.

I'm now a nobody on the internet and I could've been semi famous if ATLUS weren't being fucking cucks.

I contacted PR about it several times, but they were useless and they pretty much talked down to me, acting like I committed rape, even though other people do what they consider a felony scot-free, so pardon me if I have a rather love-hate relationship with this company that doesn't give a shit about their fans. 

That's what comes with taking a hamfisted approach to copyright, the people who should be looked at get away and those doing it for the love of the game /ost get hit.

Now I have limited knowledge of these things since it isn't something I have done, but I believe a common sense approach would be for companies like Atlus to set up proper pathways  to enable people who are setting up something that will use some material to gain clarity, that may include setting parameters toward what can be done it would benefit  all parties.



Ultrashroomz said:
mjk45 said:

 Speaking for myself, It's because Atlus changed professions and became a dairy farmer, not sure about shroomz his complaint seems to imply that he had dealings with Atlus that where poorly handled.

The dairy farmer thing is about 10% of the reason, the other 90% reason is their extremely inconsistent and shit stance on dealing with copyright.

I uploaded SNIPPETS of music from the Persona Dancing games, and my channel ended up getting terminated, meanwhile people uploading the FULL TRACKS from the Dancing games and PQ2 is a-ok as long as you trick the system I guess.

I'm now a nobody on the internet and I could've been semi famous if ATLUS weren't being fucking cucks.

I contacted PR about it several times, but they were useless and they pretty much talked down to me, acting like I committed rape, even though other people do what they consider a felony scot-free, so pardon me if I have a rather love-hate relationship with this company that doesn't give a shit about their fans. 

What's this dairy farmer thing all about?

And that sucks that they're being dicks about youtube copyright stuff.



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

I probably have a lot of these, but sometimes I don't know if its really an unpopular opinion or not. I might have a few focused on Final Fantasy since its my favourite gaming franchise.

1. Skyward Sword is a good game.
2. Breath of the Wild is not.
3. Final Fantasy XIII is pretty good so are the sequels
4. The story of Kingdom Hearts isn't really that bad or complicated
5. Mario 3D World is as good as, maybe better than, Mario Odyssey
6. Early polygonal 3D games (e.g. PS1, Saturn, N64) look good
7. Emulation is one of the best things to happen to gaming, I have no issue with downloading full sets of roms and playing them on a CFW PSP, mobile or PC
8. The Gamecube controller is worse than most controllers since and a few before it
9. The N64 controller is pretty good
10. Sonic Forces is just as good as Sonic Mania
11. The original Final Fantasy XII is better than any of the Zodiac remakes.
12. Yooka Laylee is better than Mario Odyssey
13. PS Now is a really good service
14. Blitzball was a good mini game in FFX
15. FFX-2 is about as good as FFX (two of the best games ever)
16. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness is really good, the best 3D Castlevania and better than most of the 2D ones too.
17. Earthbound isn't very good, it's on par with Sonic Chronicles
18. DmC is good and I liked the bit where the grey wig blows onto Dante's head
19. PS Vita is the best handheld ever.
20. Link's Awakening is better than A Link to the Past and both are better than Breath of the Wild.

There, I have many more but I better stop before I start talking about classic mini consoles and Octopath Traveller.



Ka-pi96 said:
Ultrashroomz said:

The dairy farmer thing is about 10% of the reason, the other 90% reason is their extremely inconsistent and shit stance on dealing with copyright.

I uploaded SNIPPETS of music from the Persona Dancing games, and my channel ended up getting terminated, meanwhile people uploading the FULL TRACKS from the Dancing games and PQ2 is a-ok as long as you trick the system I guess.

I'm now a nobody on the internet and I could've been semi famous if ATLUS weren't being fucking cucks.

I contacted PR about it several times, but they were useless and they pretty much talked down to me, acting like I committed rape, even though other people do what they consider a felony scot-free, so pardon me if I have a rather love-hate relationship with this company that doesn't give a shit about their fans. 

What's this dairy farmer thing all about?

And that sucks that they're being dicks about youtube copyright stuff.

Dairy farming is about milking.



Ka-pi96 said:
Ultrashroomz said:

The dairy farmer thing is about 10% of the reason, the other 90% reason is their extremely inconsistent and shit stance on dealing with copyright.

I uploaded SNIPPETS of music from the Persona Dancing games, and my channel ended up getting terminated, meanwhile people uploading the FULL TRACKS from the Dancing games and PQ2 is a-ok as long as you trick the system I guess.

I'm now a nobody on the internet and I could've been semi famous if ATLUS weren't being fucking cucks.

I contacted PR about it several times, but they were useless and they pretty much talked down to me, acting like I committed rape, even though other people do what they consider a felony scot-free, so pardon me if I have a rather love-hate relationship with this company that doesn't give a shit about their fans. 

What's this dairy farmer thing all about?

And that sucks that they're being dicks about youtube copyright stuff.

... milking. Atlus is now milking franchises, apparently