By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Unpopular Gaming Opinions

The Assassin's Creed games are WAAAAY more entertaining than any of the 2D mario games (well, any 2D platformers to be fair).

Around the Network

Rare, even in their heyday, weren't that good a developer. DKC2 is an all time classic, but all of their other games range from just good to plain boring. Their N64 games (yes all of them) in particular were very eh, nothing very interesting at all.

To add to this, Banjo-Kazooie were extremely mediocre and I sincerely hope they don't get added to Smash. I'd honestly take Master Chief over them.

Last edited by RingoGaSuki - on 09 June 2019

I have had this belief as early as 2008 that Final Fantasy VII shit posters were mainly bitter Nintendo fans who loved Final Fantasy VI, and hated the fact that their beloved franchise moved to a Sony console.

I don't understand the success of Bethesda games. I've tried playing multiple games of theirs but I just always gets this feeling of emptiness. Like the games have no soul.

Fortnite is a really fun game that I still play almost weekly.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RingoGaSuki said:

Rare, even in their heyday, weren't that good a developer. DKC2 is an all time classic, but all of their other games range from just good to plain boring. Their N64 games (yes all of them) in particular were very eh, nothing very interesting at all.

To add to this, Banjo-Kazooie were extremely mediocre and I sincerely hope they don't get added to Smash. I'd honestly take Master Chief over them.

I actually agree with this. On the N64, I'd have easily dumped Rare for Square, Capcom, or Namco. Rare wouldn't have been nearly as successful if the N64 had a competitive software environment.

Well, you asked for it...

Secret of Mana remake and Castelvania 64 (both) are actually good games.

Pokemon is shit, Sword and Shield will sell more than 25 million even if it is technically a scandal in 2019. The boss of Pokemon, the one we see at the start of the trailer, is so sure about his power and success whatever he does, that he could even show in a reveal trailer his own shit (yes, real shit from his ass), that old retarded Pokemon fanatic of 35-40 years old would still scream on their screen "OMG OMG OMGGGG !!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT THIS IS HAPPENIIIIING !!!!!"