Quantcast
Is Justin Trudeau a disappointment?

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Justin Trudeau a disappointment?

Is Justin Trudeau a disappointment?

Yes 36 80.00%
 
No 9 20.00%
 
Total:45
LadyJasmine said:
Alara317 said:

I instantly disregard the opinions and thoughts of anyone who uses 'SJW' as an insult. 

If the very idea that someone cares enough about modern issues is enough for you to spew hatred towards them, maybe you're a terrible person. 

I think your comment is the perfect reason why Trudeau support has collapsed amount Canadians especially men.

Calling people terrible people never gets people on your side

And yet calling people a "SJW" with negative connotations gets people on your side?

EspadaGrim said:
I know some Canadians that have told me that they only voted for him so he can Legalize Marijuana.

Personally don't care for him dude is a giant SJW, media here fawns over him cause of his looks and progressive views. Funny to see that as of now his approval rating is lower than Trump's.

I'm not sure we can compare approval ratings between the two.  Everything I read about Canada's polling is government based.  As in the ratings are for the entire government and not explicitly Trudeau.  In the US, we separate the two in our polling.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network

Personally he's not a disappointment for me... because I expected him to be horrible.  And he is.

Actually, now that I think of it.. he is a disappointment even against my low expectations.  The deficit is even worse than I thought it would be, and he's broken a lot of his promises.



SpokenTruth said:

EspadaGrim said:
I know some Canadians that have told me that they only voted for him so he can Legalize Marijuana.

Personally don't care for him dude is a giant SJW, media here fawns over him cause of his looks and progressive views. Funny to see that as of now his approval rating is lower than Trump's.

I'm not sure we can compare approval ratings between the two.  Everything I read about Canada's polling is government based.  As in the ratings are for the entire government and not explicitly Trudeau.  In the US, we separate the two in our polling.

The thing is that the prime minister and the governement is the same thing in canada. In the US, you can separate the two, because you vote for the president, and then you vote for the representatives. In canada we vote for a member of the parliament (MP) that represent your own riding, and the prime minister is the head of the party that got the most MPs. So we technically dont vote for the Prime Minister at all, only for his party. So everything is decided by the prime minister and his government, the government cannot take a decision that the Prime Minister dont approve. 

 

People didnt really wanted Justin anyway, most of the people who did vote for him just wanted to end 10 years of Harper reign...



I always find it funny that people defend Trudeau because we are lucky we dont have Trump...

So we should thankful that our leaders are not as big idiots like Trump?

That is a low standard.



I was never into politics until last year which was the first time I could vote(well I could vote on my third world country but that meant shit). So I only even heard of trudeau recently. I think his disapproval rating says it all. Im very anti SJW so I obviously don't like him. But what I would want is for people to see that feelings are not a reason to make laws. As far as I'm aware the canadian economy is on decline since he took over right? And that is the main reason for his disapproval, right? If true, then he has met my expectation and people are opening their eyes.



It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:
I always find it funny that people defend Trudeau because we are lucky we dont have Trump...

So we should thankful that our leaders are not as big idiots like Trump?

That is a low standard.

Maybe a certain circle says that, but my circle is saying that we luckily don't have a pansy like trudeau. I think it all depends on where you get your info, but I belive in canada almost all your media is very left leaning unlike here on the US that we have fox and whatever else. I could be mistaken, I know very little of canada. 



It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
LadyJasmine said:
I always find it funny that people defend Trudeau because we are lucky we dont have Trump...

So we should thankful that our leaders are not as big idiots like Trump?

That is a low standard.

Maybe a certain circle says that, but my circle is saying that we luckily don't have a pansy like trudeau. I think it all depends on where you get your info, but I belive in canada almost all your media is very left leaning unlike here on the US that we have fox and whatever else. I could be mistaken, I know very little of canada. 

I know you probably don't know, but did you ever listened to TVA (Québec) ? Well, that's basically our FOX.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

A gift to a special someone ...

As an arrogant American, I don't pay close attention to Canadian politics. But when I hear people talk about Trudeau, they tend to use phrases such as ""SJW," "bumbling idiot," and "little weenie." Frankly, when I hear people bashing on the USA for voting Trump, I think about Trudeau's lack of appeal to make myself feel better.



Love and tolerate.

However Trudeau base of appeal is Quebec...


In English Canada, he is deeply unpopular I find.



Alara317 said:
EspadaGrim said:
I know some Canadians that have told me that they only voted for him so he can Legalize Marijuana.

Personally don't care for him dude is a giant SJW, media here fawns over him cause of his looks and progressive views. Funny to see that as of now his approval rating is lower than Trump's.

I instantly disregard the opinions and thoughts of anyone who uses 'SJW' as an insult. 

If the very idea that someone cares enough about modern issues is enough for you to spew hatred towards them, maybe you're a terrible person. 

SJWs automatically believe that anybody that disagrees with them is a bad person.