Quantcast
Two High School Teachers Arrested For Having Threesome With 16 Year-Old Student!

Forums - Politics Discussion - Two High School Teachers Arrested For Having Threesome With 16 Year-Old Student!

Do you believe these teachers should be punished?

Yes! 157 44.60%
 
No! 192 54.55%
 
Total:349
swbf2lord said:
The community never fails to disappoint. We can't have double standards for male and female students. "Oh she was attractive so it was okay." < -- This doesn't make it okay. Flip it around, and you have two handsome male teachers who have a threesome with a 16 year old girl. That's not okay. Yes, they should be punished.


Correct. I am surprised how many people are okay with this. If it was two men doing this to a girl, people would want both dudes' heads. It's the society we live in though, unfortunately.



Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
This is disgusting, I can't believe people here are defending it!

They're defending it because they wish it happened to them.  



lol just how good looking was this guy?



enditall727 said:
RavenXtra said:
Of course its wrong, they're supposed to be teachers. Not sure they should be arrested though, just fired and laughed at for being so desperate they need to hook up with a 16 year old.


Lets not kid ourselves. When you're 16, you pretty much look as grown as you will ever look in life. You're pretty much done growing at 16 for the most part. 

 

Sexuality is as much a mental process as a physical one. 16 year olds are definitely not on the same level as a 21 year old or even an 18 year old.

Aside from that, you think that makes it OK to just throw boundaries out the window and sleep with a student? It's extremely unprofessional and undermines the teaching process.



Zelhawks37 said:
swbf2lord said:
The community never fails to disappoint. We can't have double standards for male and female students. "Oh she was attractive so it was okay." < -- This doesn't make it okay. Flip it around, and you have two handsome male teachers who have a threesome with a 16 year old girl. That's not okay. Yes, they should be punished.


Correct. I am surprised how many people are okay with this. If it was two men doing this to a girl, people would want both dudes' heads. It's the society we live in though, unfortunately.


I take it this is the counter argument presented against those who "support" the teachers. "You only care because the teachers are female!"

 

This has nothing to do with genders and everything to do with the age of consent and the media's/society's way of dealing with this incident.



Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:

I'm not from USA but,if it was a Teacher dude having sex with a 15~16yo girl wouldn't he be arrested and treated like a freak pedophile? The way people are reacting to this case just show the hipocrisy/sexism of the age of consent.(i'm not talking about you guys :P)

Anyway,here in brazil the laws are not that tough with age of consent.The problem would be the fact that they were teachers.


Hahaha welcome to the USA if a male did this it would be all over major news headlines his pictures and life story would be spread all over the web he would serve a life sentence in prison and any man who tries to justify his actions would be blamed for being disgusted and have there pictures spread all over the web



RavenXtra said:

Sexuality is as much a mental process as a physical one. 16 year olds are definitely not on the same level as a 21 year old or even an 18 year old.

Aside from that, you think that makes it OK to just throw boundaries out the window and sleep with a student? It's extremely unprofessional and undermines the teaching process.

Agreed. Just because someone looks like an adult doesn't mean that they are an adult. Sure some 16 year olds have already achieved an adult level of mental maturity, but most haven't in my experience. I know when I was in high school most of the kids there were totally immature, only a handful such as myself seemed to act like adults. That's why so many US states as well as a few other countries have the age of consent set at 17 or higher. Those laws are there to safeguard those who haven't reached an adult level of mental maturity, to protect them from being taken advantage of by an adult. The laws are in place for the greater good.

And I also agree about teachers. That's a position of trust that you're not supposed to violate, it's both unprofessional and outright stupid to either seduce a student or to let them seduce you. 



Areym said:
Im pretty fucking sure it was consensual. That guy however, is a goddamn moron. Why would you spread the word like he did?

Yeah. Why on Earth would a 16 year old boy who nailed two cute teachers at the same time go around bragging about it? IT IS A MYSTERY.

bradley012345 said:

Hahaha welcome to the USA if a male did this it would be all over major news headlines his pictures and life story would be spread all over the web he would serve a life sentence in prison and any man who tries to justify his actions would be blamed for being disgusted and have there pictures spread all over the web

Well, I'm no sexist so I'm all for these women's pictures being spread all over the web. Especially the one on the left.



They must be sex ed teachers on the side.



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Almot 50% of the poll says they shouldn't be punished. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you guys? Oh, because the kid enjoyed it/knew what he was doing/wasn't harmed/etc. that means they shouldn't be punished?

Yea, but if a male teacher was hooking up with a 16 year old girl, there'd be a [metaphorical] lynch mob out to get him, because he's a pervert who's abusing his position of power of the victim.

I'm a guy, and yea sure, if I had an experience like that, I'd probably be jumping for joy. But regardless, there are laws and they're there for a reason. It's horribly unfair that if a young male hooks up with teachers, the reaction is "lucky kid" for the student and sympathy for "making a mistake" or "having a lapse of judgment" for the teacher/s....and the teachers never ever get prison time either. They'll get fired, do a little community service, and then their name is forgotten in the community.

Reverse the genders, making it a female student and a male teacher, but with the same amount of consent between parties, and the student is now a "victim" who's been "traumatized" by  a "horrible man", and for the male, he abused his power to take advantage of a "little girl" and you better believe the word "rape" is gonna get tossed around, heavily. The guy's life will be ruined, if he somehow manages to avoid jail time. Probably not, though, cause even the accusation of not only "rape" but "child molestation" (which would also be tossed around heavily) will earn him the ire of people's attention, before any investigation even begins.

If I was 16, would I wanna bang a hot teacher? Yea. But You have to be completely objective when it comes to enforcing the law. People's lives are affected here. And the fact that males teachers would get the shit end of the stick while female teachers get a slap on the wrist is disgusting to me. Treat everything equal. 

edit: think of it this way. Guys who are thinking the teachers shouldn't be punished; how many times have you been to a mall or some other social area and thought to yourself "I wish girls were like that when I was that age" or something of that nature? Would you then try to flirt with her, take her out, and eventually have sex with her? No? Case closed.