Quantcast
RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4) screenshots

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4) screenshots

PS4 going into beast mode !



Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

 PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

 

Around the Network

Pity that this was leaked early, imagine if Sony surprised everyone with this during their conference, this would've single handidly won them E3, at least on the internet. The Internet loves the Souls games.



DerNebel said:
Pity that this was leaked early, imagine if Sony surprised everyone with this during their conference, this would've single handidly won them E3, at least on the internet. The Internet loves the Souls games.


There have already been rumors on it. It wouldn't have been a complete surprise.




 

OMFG , HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

E3 will be amazing ! The rumours of a souls like game was true



 

Wow! Can't wait for more info on this.



Around the Network



Omg please be good. Also please be PS4 exclusive. I don't have a PS4 yet, but I'd buy it for this.



Talal said:

Omg please be good. Also please be PS4 exclusive. I don't have a PS4 yet, but I'd buy it for this.

It is from Sony Japan Studio... definitely exclusive.



It is PS4 exclusive



Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

 PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

 

ethomaz said:
Talal said:

Omg please be good. Also please be PS4 exclusive. I don't have a PS4 yet, but I'd buy it for this.

It is from Sony Japan Studio... definitely exclusive.


Could be for PS3/PS4.