By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4) screenshots

Soriku said:
Kresnik said:
Soriku said:

Did you try the other Souls games?

Demon's Souls.

I would try Dark Souls 1 & 2, but I don't think anything will have substantially changed enough for those to be games I enjoyed.  I'm sure they're very good games and I'm glad people enjoy them, they're just really not for me.

What didn't you like? If your main issue is dying frequently, then that doesn't change between the games :P

I actually thought Dark Souls was substantially easier than Demon Souls, I died way less.  I even played Dark Souls first. 

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Lol, just saw the title of the Neogaf thread and it has [Port begging = ban] in it, it must be bad already :D

Sony really has a winner with this one, the Souls franchise might not be huge, but it sure as hell seems to be very consistent in delivering quality and it has a very passionate fanbase.

I was on neogaf yesterday on that thread and PC gamers were port begging this game a lot.Most of them seemed to not know what "studio japan" is.Then when they figured out,they started to trash From Software and how they received a B-team game(DkS 2) while PS4 is receiving an A-team game.

In resume,this:

The GAF thread exploded..over 5000 posts in less than 24 hours.

The Sony insider over there had been dropping hints for quite some time, including saying things like "it´s gonna be a beast"...only now the connection is made haha.

OttoniBastos said:
DerNebel said:
Lol, just saw the title of the Neogaf thread and it has [Port begging = ban] in it, it must be bad already :D

Sony really has a winner with this one, the Souls franchise might not be huge, but it sure as hell seems to be very consistent in delivering quality and it has a very passionate fanbase.

I was on neogaf yesterday on that thread and PC gamers were port begging this game a lot.Most of them seemed to not know what "studio japan" is.Then when they figured out,they started to trash From Software and how they received a B-team game(DkS 2) while PS4 is receiving an A-team game.

In resume,this:

That made me laugh hard.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Love the style so far. Characters and setting look really good

Around the Network

Guys from neogaf compared credits of Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2, they discovered that the main soul team only worked on the first 2, Dark Souls 2 has been developped by a secondary team.
So the 3rd game of the main soul team will be Project Beast !
Miyazaki and main team haven't worked on anything since DkS.

So dev time of 3-4 years if it launches in 2015.

This fact deserves a thread ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m