By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4) screenshots

mornelithe said:
binary solo said:
mornelithe said:
Maybe it's just me, but that picture of the partially skeletonized 'animal', looks allot like the creature from The Last Guardian, heh.

More like a mangy Irish Wolfhound, but OK. Anyway it's a pretty normal sized dog from my perspective, it's just the "camera" angle of the picture that makes it look big, if that's partly what you mean.

Looks promising. After Demon's Souls I'm interested in whatever these guys are looking to produce in a similar vein.

A combination of the camera angle, and how the fur kinda sorta looked like feathers.  Others have agreed with me, so it's not just me :)

A corrupted last guardian-esque beast would be quite cool though.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

binary solo said:

A corrupted last guardian-esque beast would be quite cool though.

Or just an extremely extremely old version, who's constantly asking 'Have you seen my game????' lol

Not a spiritual successor, surely with it's own gameplay

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Will do a whole lot for PS4 if true. Just sadly, not something I am particularly interested in.

Between all the hunting games; disappointing Mark Cerny projects and now this, Japan Studio have been letting me down lately. Hopefully an Ape Escape announcement is just around the corner...

I wonder if they'll reveal it a e3, cant wait for TGS

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Please turn out to be true.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Kyuu said:

Biggest news of the year so far. The game itself looks legit but I have doubts in Sony Japan's involvement. It may not even be an exclusive.

Sony Japan Studio... exclusive... sorry but it is true.

Lol, just saw the title of the Neogaf thread and it has [Port begging = ban] in it, it must be bad already :D

Sony really has a winner with this one, the Souls franchise might not be huge, but it sure as hell seems to be very consistent in delivering quality and it has a very passionate fanbase.

yummy in my tummy :)

Trunkin said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Trunkin said:

I care because the amount of hype I'm seeing for this game perplexes me, especially considering that Dark Souls 2 just came out. Do people really love the Souls series so much? Are you excited because its an exclusive, whereas Dark Souls, Demons Souls "first" spiritual successor, is a multiplat? The way I see it, this is like if Naughty dog had decided to dedicate two studios to Uncharted and uncharted spinoffs, rather than releasing something with an entirely different focus with TLOU. :/

Maybe try playing the other games then you'll understand.  Also how is this a spinoff?  

Actually, I'm planning on buying Dark Souls as soon as I get that new gpu, so I will see eventually.

It's not a spinoff, but that was just first thing that popping into my head with the uncharted metaphor. Looks more like what Samurai Warriors is toe  dynasty warriors.

If you do grab Dark Sould on PC (I am guessing you mean the 1st one) make sure you grab the Durante mod.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488240

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!