By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4) screenshots

Kinda makes me wish I wasn't so into games news and rumors, this would have been such a cool reveal at Sony's E3 presentation to go into blind. Oh well, I'm interested to see more.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Kinda makes me wish I wasn't so into games news and rumors, this would have been such a cool reveal at Sony's E3 presentation to go into blind. Oh well, I'm interested to see more.

Fog gate ^^

mornelithe said:
Maybe it's just me, but that picture of the partially skeletonized 'animal', looks allot like the creature from The Last Guardian, heh.

that was my first thought too...

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Aerys said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
celador said:
Thought this was a minor game, not with Studio Japan and From software involved.

We knew about this game before?

Yes, the Demon Soul creator said he is working on some soul game related on PS4

well actually,..

...it was a game that isn't a demon's souls sequel but kind of a spiritual successor that leverages the extra power in the ps4 to make a game truely worthy of being a "next gen" game.   or something like that.

fits this leak to a T though so yeah, you were mostly right.  xD

Anyone here want to bet that this is Bloodborne

Around the Network

I bet is a Vita game

eFKac said:

Yeah, too many screenshots to fake. So this is real, haven't checked 4chan, but nowhere I found the source for it being a From/Sony Japan colab in the Gaf thread, other than a couple of Demonite hints.

Anyways pretty hyped, that would move a couple consoles both in the West and Japan

Exactly. Hasn't Sony already trademarked like three new names?

Guess songs big e3 surprise just got leaked

Demon's Souls 2 please please please!!!

THe gameplay will surely be different, but we can trust those who created Demon Soul to create a new unique game in the Soul universe

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m