By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Grammys were on last night! Musical giants Beyonce, T Swift, Gaga win!

Wildvine53 said:
NO way you're back!
I knew Taylor was going to win. Did you see Lady Gaga's face when she lost, she was extremely upset when they called Taylor's name

Yeah, I'm back. lol

Yeah, she looked really upset. :( She looked upset before they called Taylor's name. Lady GaGa's awards should have been put on TV. Oh well, she won 2 Grammys. I'd be thrilled just being nominated. lol Lady GaGa is getting so much positive press with her solar system dress last night. She looked great!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
Wildvine53 said:
NO way you're back!
I knew Taylor was going to win. Did you see Lady Gaga's face when she lost, she was extremely upset when they called Taylor's name

Yeah, I'm back. lol

Yeah, she looked really upset. :( She looked upset before they called Taylor's name. Lady GaGa's awards should have been put on TV. Oh well, she won 2 Grammys. I'd be thrilled just being nominated. lol Lady GaGa is getting so much positive press with her solar system dress last night. She looked great!

Solar System Dress?  All I remember seeing was her green giant sleeves, and the dangerous looking blue outfit she wore towards the end.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

I hate the fucking Grammy's they are a huge joke. I had the 3D glasses and everything and that Michael Jackson tribute was complete BS. Really none of the winners were surprising the Grammy simply awards whatever is popular for the ratings.

That being said I think Pink's performance was spectacular. Beyonce was great too. Taylor Swift... not so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Wildvine53 said:
Ps3 said:
Wildvine53 said:
NO way you're back!

Yeah, I'm back. lol

Solar System Dress?  All I remember seeing was her green giant sleeves, and the dangerous looking blue outfit she wore towards the end.

Google. She wore a purple dress with sparkly rings all around her and held a giant silver star in her hands.

Signalstar said:
I hate the fucking Grammy's they are a huge joke. I had the 3D glasses and everything and that Michael Jackson tribute was complete BS. Really none of the winners were surprising the Grammy simply awards whatever is popular for the ratings.

That being said I think Pink's performance was spectacular. Beyonce was great too. Taylor Swift... not so much.

Pink and Beyonce were so cool! Taylor performed with experience.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Double post sorry.

Around the Network

That was an interesting dress

OT: My favorite part of the night had to be when Hillary Scott was hit in the face by that giant sheet

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Kanye made taylor swift so much bigger than she made herself

mM

They are not musical giants, they are industry giants.
It's not the biggest award in music, it's the biggest award in the industry.
Grammys have NOTHING to do with musical merit, talent, or accomplishment. They are commercially funded and commercially engineered, and, fortunately, increasingly obsolete in the rapidly-approaching post-industry era of music.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I thought you realized that taylor swift had no talent and as punishing yourself you would never post on this site........there is always hope though

If its any consolation I still believe you will realize the obvious sooner or later.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

leo-j said:
Kanye made taylor swift so much bigger than she made herself

Without kanye there is no taylor....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!