By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Grammys were on last night! Musical giants Beyonce, T Swift, Gaga win!

Beyonce a total of 6 including record of the year!

Lady GaGa won 2 including best dance song and best dance album of the year

Last but not least Taylor Swift won 4 including THE BIGGEST AWARD OF THE NIGHT!!! ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!

Everyone knew these three ladies would win big. So happy for the three of them and I'm glad Taylors legendary status increases since she won the biggest award ever in music.

Other big winners were the Kings Of Leon

Who watched last night!?!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

funny... I thought taylors performance was the weakest of all three... she butchered stevie nicks song.

letsdance said:
funny... I thought taylors performance was the weakest of all three... she butchered stevie nicks song.

I personally don't think Stevie Nicks could keep up with Taylor. Just my opinion. Both were incredible though! How about P!nk? WOW!!!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

its not that she couldnt keep up its that she was singing it wrong...

Taylor probably introduced her own unique style into the performance. I know some people might not get her talent, but she truly shined last night and I'm glad the Grammy voters saw this.

I also thought Beyonces performance was incredible!!!

Lady GaGa's outfits were incredible!!

Around the Network

How long have the Grammy's been a joke like this? I've been out of the pop music world for a while

CommonMan said:
How long have the Grammy's been a joke like this? I've been out of the pop music world for a while

It's not a joke. The newer generation of pure talent is taking over. People like the Beatles and The Rollingstones can't last forever.

OH GOD YOU'RE BACK!!!

I'm not even saying this because I hate these artists (because I do), but the Grammys and the music industry in general is a joke. Of the big four (movies, books, videogames, music), music has the least integrity of them, by far. An awards show for this medium is again, a joke. But since I've learned that nothing will change your mind on anything, I'll just stop.

NO way you're back!
I knew Taylor was going to win. Did you see Lady Gaga's face when she lost, she was extremely upset when they called Taylor's name

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

MontanaHatchet said:
OH GOD YOU'RE BACK!!!

I'm not even saying this because I hate these artists (because I do), but the Grammys and the music industry in general is a joke. Of the big four (movies, books, videogames, music), music has the least integrity of them, by far. An awards show for this medium is again, a joke. But since I've learned that nothing will change your mind on anything, I'll just stop.

Yes, I'm back. Did you miss me?

I don't agree. This isn't 1965 anymore! Just wait till next year when Queen Ke$ha wins all the Grammy awards.