By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Grammys were on last night! Musical giants Beyonce, T Swift, Gaga win!

Ps3 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Hey look, Ps3 pulled the sexism card again.

I absolutely hate you man.

I really don't care if you hate me. I don't hate you cause you differ from me and thats no reason to hate someone.

Agreed. I wouldn't hate you just for liking artists such as Taylor Swift. In fact, I would not even care. It's your attitude that makes me just despise you. And it takes a lot to do that. Stop pulling the sexism card. We've been over this. You and Leo-J try that over and over when we don't agree with you guys and it's just not true. I don't like a lot of the Rap/R&B artists out there today either. It's not sexism. I'll at least give credit to Taylor and Lady Gaga for having some talent, which is more than I can say for some male artists (Soulja Boy comes to mind). It's not these artists that I hate (they seem like perfectly nice, somewhat talented people). It's the music they play, and the workings of the industry that they play into. And it's not your opinions that I hate, just your attitude. And what's truly sexist is listening to mainly female artists and not really listening to the truly amazing ones (Aretha, Diana Ross, etc.). 

It's amazing that one of the most talented men music ever had (Michael Jackson) also helped to give rise to the worst thing to ever happen to the medium (MTV).

Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:
What's up with all the Taylor Swift hate?

Jealousy.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
Sephiroth357 said:

Jealousy.

Of course thats it.....its not like she has no talent or nothing.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

MontanaHatchet said:
Ps3 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Hey look, Ps3 pulled the sexism card again.

I absolutely hate you man.

I really don't care if you hate me. I don't hate you cause you differ from me and thats no reason to hate someone.

Agreed. I wouldn't hate you just for liking artists such as Taylor Swift. In fact, I would not even care. It's your attitude that makes me just despise you. And it takes a lot to do that. Stop pulling the sexism card. We've been over this. You and Leo-J try that over and over when we don't agree with you guys and it's just not true. I don't like a lot of the Rap/R&B artists out there today either. It's not sexism. I'll at least give credit to Taylor and Lady Gaga for having some talent, which is more than I can say for some male artists (Soulja Boy comes to mind). It's not these artists that I hate (they seem like perfectly nice, somewhat talented people). It's the music they play, and the workings of the industry that they play into. And it's not your opinions that I hate, just your attitude. And what's truly sexist is listening to mainly female artists and not really listening to the truly amazing ones (Aretha, Diana Ross, etc.). 

It's amazing that one of the most talented men music ever had (Michael Jackson) also helped to give rise to the worst thing to ever happen to the medium (MTV).

It's just that I've never seen the people on this site who think good music is good EVER EVER praise a female artist and say WOW this girl is great! I'll go listen to her music now. Never once have I ever saw it. I just think there is life outside of music from the 1960's.

Michael Jackson is an extreme talent! The most talented man that has ever lived.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Sephiroth357 said:

I like her, she was funny in SNL, she has ok looks and a decent voice except when she's live, but she's a good writer and young. What I have an issue with is the fact that somebody keeps making her out to be more talented than she really is.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Ps3 said:
blaydcor said:

Hey, if you don't like Kanye West, you're racist.

I actually like Kanye West a lot. Your argument holds no water. goodbye. :)

1)I wasn't talking to you

2) See that word 'if'? Know how it works?

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

psrock said:
Sephiroth357 said:

I like her, she was funny in SNL, she has ok looks and a decent voice except when she's live, but she's a good writer and young. What I have an issue with is the fact that somebody keeps making her out to be more talented than she really is.

Then people should stop making her talent less of what she is. She is 100 times more talented than people on this board say.

BACK ON TOPIC - The Grammy awards!!

jesus kung fu magic said:
Ps3 said:
Sephiroth357 said:

Jealousy.

She's hot.

Ps3 said:
psrock said:
Sephiroth357 said:

Then people should stop making her talent less of what she is. She is 100 times more talented than people on this board say.

BACK ON TOPIC - The Grammy awards!!

I totally agree with you. No sarcasm.

Sephiroth357 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
Ps3 said:
Sephiroth357 said:

Jealousy.

She's hot.

She is average in my eyes.......its just my tastes.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!