By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first Atlus game?

Persona 4 and i loved every minute of it =)

Around the Network

Persona4. So far it's my only.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Tactics Ogre, the most difficult RPG I'd ever played up to that point.

My first Atlus game would be Digital Devil Saga. after that I got SMT3: Nocturne, The two Devil Summoner games, and The awesome Persona games (P1 PSP remake, P3, P3FES, P4, and I'm gonna get P3P)

demons souls is my first and only as far as i know though i've been heairng good things about persona games and SMT buuuut havent shelled out yet for anything just dont know where to start

Around the Network

Hammerin Hero which I'm sure no one else on this site can say. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVAR!!!! GO BUY IT NOAWWWWW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Hammerin Hero which I'm sure no one else on this site can say. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVAR!!!! GO BUY IT NOAWWWWW

But it wasn't made by Atlus...

Also, a lot of people are naming DS...I think the OP specifically asks for Atlus-developed

Thousand Arms

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Thousand Arms i think

I'm pretty sure it would be this "masterpiece", Virtual Hydlide way back in 1995. (might've been a SNES game, but I don't remember for sure). Anyway, I remember being pretty hyped up for the game before I got my Saturn and then it was not very good...

You can see a gameplay video of it here if you want: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8l7inSbqcI

Right now I'm playing Persona 3 Portable (psp) and I'm using my PS3 to play Persona 2: Innocent Sin (FF13 sits by itself in a corner...)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"