By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first Atlus game?

persona 3 i think.

Around the Network

Shin Megami Tensei II was the best emulated game I have ever played.

But Shin megami Tensei: Nocturne was the first SMT I played and made me a mass Atlus fanboy.

If I'm going to be frank here, Atlus pisses all over SE.

demon souls is my first and 3d dot heroes shall be my second, of that is just published games lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment.

Too bad, that Persona 2: Innocent Sin wasn´t officially published outside of Japan. But at least, there´s "unofficial" patch...

Persona 3 FES.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Crusader of Centy, all the way back on the Genesis. AWESOME Zelda clone by Nextech, I knew Atlus USA would go on to great things after they picked it up. Really, really hope it gets a Virtual Console release...

My first purebred Atlus game was Persona. Would've been Devil Summoner had they not chickened out on Saturn publishing. :/

Cosmo Tank on the Gameboy (1991, I believe).

It was a top down exploration game, mixed with a top down space shooter, mixed with a FPS. I loved it!

Both of you above my post made me WOW. Never knew they published such games, and especially not GB FPSes!

Persona 1 - borrowed it from my step-brother. Though the first Atlus game I bought was Nocturne (best SMT game I've played).

Persona 4, HATED IT.

Tried to give the developer another try with Eternal Poison, HATED IT.

Then after some convincing, tried out Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.

LOVED THAT GAME! @_@;

One of my top 5 video games. xD