By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first Atlus game?

This is a thread about how we got acquainted with awesome RPG maker and game publisher, Atlus - responsible for the Persona franchise, Digital Devil Saga, SMT: Nocturne, and others.

There's no better way of acquaintance with a game company than through one of the games they made or published. So, which one was yours?

My first Atlus game was Digital Devil Saga, got it in the mail at about 1pm, played it till 10pm lol.

Around the Network

well they published demon's souls, so thats my first one if that counts, if not, then i havent played any =/...and yes, i want to

Then do it!

Buy a Persona game!

I have Demon's Souls...that's about it.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

The original Persona

From that moment on, I knew that we had in our hands the work of a really superior RPG developer :D

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Atlus published? Stella Deus.

Atlus developed? Persona 3 FES.

My first Atlus game was Persona 2 for the Playstation in 2000. I "borrowed" it from my brother 2 days after he bought it, LOL!

Edit: I've played many of there other games before that though, but this was the first one I owned.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Demon's Souls gets the early replies...

That's what hype does... and with that game, it's only good.

Persona 4 & I didn't really like it

{runs away}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Persona 4 & I didn't really like it

{runs away}

Yeah, you better.