By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story? What the heck is that?

Ok whoah I know its a Mistwalker game, and I could research it but I'm busy and you guys probably know more than I do and I totally missed the announcement for this game. So yeah what is it. Tell me your opinions. Post screens. All that good stuff.

Edit - I hear there's another game called Xenoblade?

Edit 2 - Nevermind Xenoblade is Monado

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network

Nothing as been released about it yet we just know the name and that its a new rpg created by Hironobu Sakaguchi the same guy who created Final Fantasy.

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?
NinjaV said:
Nothing as been released about it yet we just know the name and that its a new rpg created by Hironobu Sakaguchi the same guy who created Final Fantasy.

Oh yeah duh. Wow, so this is like, going to be the Wii's FF-XIII . . .

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Xenoblade is by the creater of Xenogears and xenosaga... The Last Story is by the creator of the FF series..asummed to be in the from of the clasic FFs

The Last Story is a RPG made by a final fantasy creator and will please many japanese people, theoretically anyway, and it's nearing completion.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
theARTIST0017 said:
NinjaV said:

I hope not.

Hopefully it will be like the Wiis FFVI or FFVII

I LOVE ICELAND!

that's the thing it's been announced.... that's it. (close to being finished apparently and AAA title for mistwalker are the only other piece of info)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

theARTIST0017 said:
NinjaV said:

I don't think so. This looks like it's something totally new.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

KungKras said:
theARTIST0017 said:
NinjaV said:

I hope not.

True that. But whats wrong with XIII?

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

KungKras said:
theARTIST0017 said:
NinjaV said:

I hope not.

+1