By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do consider the best moments and characters of Nintendo.

best characther: Pikachu
best moment: when I beat people with Peach on SSBB, for the lolz

Around the Network

Link, in Wind Waker, he was the best link. And when you go underwater to see Hyrule.

Rosalina in Galaxy when she reads the storybook.

Only two I can think of the top of my head right now.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

My two favorite characters are
Star Fox
and
Yoshi. They are both epic win =)

My favorite character is Mario.
The best moment in all nintendo games? Hmm, that's tough (almost too tough!) but I have to say:

The first time in Hyrule Field in ocarina of time.
I was sure at that moment that that game was the best ever.

Best Character Yoshi
Best Moment: The show off periound of gannondorf in orcarina of time

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
MasterZack said:
Your first post is new thread! Wow. Welcome!

My favourite charater is Link, and the best moment is when he draws the Master Sword in Ocarina of Time.

One of the bests moments ever in my life!

Same with me!!I remember playing the game on christmasd first 3d game I ever played before that I had a super nintendo and it blew my mind!!!

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?

the final 2 levels and the ending credits of starfox 64. just so epic. so, so epic.
pulling the sword in Oot definetly up there.
mario 64 for the first time.
the bridge sequence in TP is pretty damn epic, the one where you have to rescue the little kid.

those are my favourite characters aswell.  Probably.

Link from skyward sword.
My favourite moment in skyward sword is the moment i realised i had just created the mutha ******* master sword!!

hackles said:
Link from skyward sword.
My favourite moment in skyward sword is the moment i realised i had just created the mutha ******* master sword!!

You darn necrobumper! Well now that this topic is up, I'd say a good moment was fighting Lavos for the final time in Chrono Trigger.

blkfish92 said:
hackles said:
Link from skyward sword.

You darn necrobumper! Well now that this topic is up, I'd say a good moment was fighting Lavos for the final time in Chrono Trigger.

It's because I necrobumped his first thread and it got locked so he's necrobumped my first thread.