By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do consider the best moments and characters of Nintendo.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
blkfish92 said:
hackles said:
Link from skyward sword.
My favourite moment in skyward sword is the moment i realised i had just created the mutha ******* master sword!!

You darn necrobumper! Well now that this topic is up, I'd say a good moment was fighting Lavos for the final time in Chrono Trigger.

It's because I necrobumped his first thread and it got locked so he's necrobumped my first thread.

Ah I see, well I wasn't being too serious lol.

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
blkfish92 said:
hackles said:
Link from skyward sword.
My favourite moment in skyward sword is the moment i realised i had just created the mutha ******* master sword!!

You darn necrobumper! Well now that this topic is up, I'd say a good moment was fighting Lavos for the final time in Chrono Trigger.

It's because I necrobumped his first thread and it got locked so he's necrobumped my first thread.

Ah I see, well I wasn't being too serious lol.

Me neither ;)

yoshi

The movie 'The Wizard'.

Is my favorite Mario and its best moment was the first time when him occasionally got a hammer suit on Super Mario 3, at that time I was only a child and that moment was truly epic for me!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

:D Lol, how games have changed. I must say though, the graphics of that game are amazing.

Best Character is Mario.
Best Moment: The first time I played Super Mario RPG.

Second is Yoshi
Best Moment: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. Best 2D Adventure game ever made.

I think for me the coolest moment of a Nintendo game was the faceoff with Ganon in Ocarina of Time.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Damn, I bump Hackles' first thread and he bumped mine. His first one was a classic, mine wasn't.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Damn, I bump Hackles' first thread and he bumped mine. His first one was a classic, mine wasn't.

LOL, I know!