By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do consider the best moments and characters of Nintendo.

I would like to know your favourite Nintendo characters and what you consider there best moments.

Yoshi is my favourite character and my first incounter with him in New Super Mario Bros. Wii is my favourite moment.

Samus is my second favourite character and discovering Phendrana Drifts is my favourite moment (coupled with the music).

Around the Network

welcome to the site.

anyways, iw ould have to say samus is my favorite character because she can basically murder anything in the entire universe. my favorite nintendo moment would be the end of Super Metroid. I loved when the Metroid who samus spared in the previous game came back to save her, ended up dying, and Samus becoming super powerful at the end.

Although my favorite game is ALttP.

the firs time going to the dark world in link to the past?

Mario galaxy (yes the entire thing)

Seeing fox drool over crystal in sf adventure

pulling the sword out in ocarina of time

finding the flute in mario 3

rushing home with wind waker in had/ seeing hyrule frozen

playing the japanese version of mario 64 in china town 4 a dollar.

experiencing the prime trillogy

being one of the fist people to buy a Wii in NA reggie was right near me lol

this could go on forever

I like the Pikmin the most.

My favorite moment with the Pikmin was at the end of Pikmin(1) when you collect all of the ship parts and get ready to go home. The Pikmin start moving their heads in the beat of the music and then attack a monster by themselves without you.

Your first post is new thread! Wow. Welcome!

My favourite charater is Link, and the best moment is when he draws the Master Sword in Ocarina of Time.

One of the bests moments ever in my life!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

Good choices. I think that my favorite character is Link, and my favorite moment is really, REALLY, hard to say, but the first thing that pops into my mind is the one you mentioned - Discovering Phendrana Drifts together with that harmonic music that'll never leave my mind. God, I love it.

Fox McCloud in Super Smash Brothers and StarFox Assault(not talking of the game itself but of the character)

your avatar= awsomness!

Anyways... it would have to Kirby, and my unique moment would be when I collected 100 crystal shards.

My favorite Nintendo character is Link.

My best moment is probably the final battle with Ganon from Ocarina of Time.......God everything was so epic, especially the music. That entire moment just sent chills down my spine.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

There's too many for me to mention here.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046