By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Please don't be true... (No More Heroes 2-related)

So I've been pretty vocal lately about No More Heroes 2 never getting an announced release date in Europe and how much it annoys me. Well, my local retailer has had No More Heroes 2 listed for Q1 2010 since it was announced way back in October 2008, but now, guess what?

It's been changed to Q2 2010. If this is true I'm seriously going to scream. I'm so tired of games getting delayed, especially when I KNOW that it's already done and completed since all of you americans are playing it without any trouble. Stupid fucking Europe. Goddamnit.

Around the Network

Here I'm thinking it had been cancelled from your reaction.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Here I'm thinking it had been cancelled from your reaction.

Yeah, I'm really pissy because this was the game that was going to hold me over for 3 entire months, and now it looks like it's not even coming ut during the first 3 months. I've already been virtually gaming-less (because for some reason I can't get myself to play my backlog) for a month, and it's really annoying me, particularly when I know that 2010 is supposed to be like the best year of gaming yet.

I'm with you for this one. A Q2 release for EU is annoying.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Majin-Tenshinhan said:

So I've been pretty vocal lately about No More Heroes 2 never getting an announced release date in Europe and how much it annoys me. Well, my local retailer has had No More Heroes 2 listed for Q1 2010 since it was announced way back in October 2008, but now, guess what?

It's been changed to Q2 2010. If this is true I'm seriously going to scream. I'm so tired of games getting delayed, especially when I KNOW that it's already done and completed since all of you americans are playing it without any trouble. Stupid fucking Europe. Goddamnit.

it better not be, i mean wiki and gaming sites said feb - march, i dont want to wait till june, blame rising star games, there slow fuckers lol, where do i bet there editing the game to make it pixie dust again and translating it in 26 different european countrys lol

Around the Network

it better not be canceled i will send a personal hate letter to risingstar lol

It's just a retailer guess based on the fact that there is no date yet.... Here in UK I asked in 2-3 GAME stores and they don't have it listed, which means there is no confirmed date or even date range.... The retailer you went to presumably puts down guesses rather than leaving it blank.

Blame Spain/France/Germany why do they always have to have games translated? what's so wrong with English?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I'm thinking it has something to do with Marvelous Interactive selling 50% of their stake on Rising Star to another company and Rising Star having to make a new distribution deal. Suffice to say, this has more than probably kept their hands busy and that's why we don't see a near-simultaneous release of No More Heroes 2.

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. " So, go ahead and ask.

Ubisoft isn't publishing in Europe is it?