By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Please don't be true... (No More Heroes 2-related)

They better put some extra stuff into the game or release it for a cheaper price or this game will flop horribly here in Europe.
Can't wait for NMH2!

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

So I've been pretty vocal lately about No More Heroes 2 never getting an announced release date in Europe and how much it annoys me. Well, my local retailer has had No More Heroes 2 listed for Q1 2010 since it was announced way back in October 2008, but now, guess what?

It's been changed to Q2 2010. If this is true I'm seriously going to scream. I'm so tired of games getting delayed, especially when I KNOW that it's already done and completed since all of you americans are playing it without any trouble. Stupid fucking Europe. Goddamnit.

This was the reason why I had my Wii chipped years ago. The final straw that broke the camel's back was Trauma Center Second Opinion - we had to wait 9 bloody months for it. Nowadays you don't need to chip your Wii...just soft mod it and import the NTSC-U SKU.

tibo-k3 said:
... If ExciteBots and NMH2:DS won't be released in Europe, it will be not surprising to see an incredible increase of hacked Wii...

At least, hackers don't suffer from these unbearable regionalizations.... (I'm always waiting for Baten Katios Origins ^^)

Excitebots sold like crap and Nintendo stopped shipping it on America. Any chance of it being released on PAL territory is laughable at best.

As for Baten Kaitos Origins, I share your pain. Somewhat. After realizing it would never be released on Europe, I decided to import it along with a freeloader.

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. " So, go ahead and ask.