By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is killeryoshis the biggest Nintendo Fan of VGChartz?

Is killeryoshis the biggest Nintendo Fan of VGChartz?

Yes 13 14.13%

No 79 85.87%

Total:92

My vote goes for RubangB (The Ghost of). I've seen no one else even close to him in the Nintendo fan stakes.

Around the Network

Are people forgetting about Avinash and John Lucas? They're tied for 1st place.

My vote goes for The Ghost of RubangB, he's the biggest and most knowledgeable Nintendo fan i've met on my time here on the forum ;)

I've seen some people here saying it's Avinash. Avinash just cares to downplay everything that it's not Nintendo, i've haven't seen him discussing any particular aspect of a Ninty game or him sharing his knowledge about Ninty games all together. That doesn't make him the biggest fan, just makes him annoying.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

7 years before killeryoshis was born, I was kicking it as Ryu Hayabusa in Ninja Gaiden... So I don't think so.

The biggest Nintendo fan here is The Ghost of Rubang B, and probably RolStoppable too.

leatherhat said:
Snesboy said:
leatherhat said:
Snesboy said:
leatherhat said:
I'm afraid that would be me, Ive been playing nintendo since I was born

Who are you?

I am myself, you can call me hat

Hi hat! I am the biggest GameCube fan on the site.

Gamecube > wii 

If I could switch their sales numbers I would do it in a second

Since the WII is two gamecubes duct taped together, why don't you just consider the wii more gamecube sales?

Around the Network
dampowell said:
leatherhat said:
Snesboy said:
leatherhat said:
Snesboy said:
leatherhat said:
I'm afraid that would be me, Ive been playing nintendo since I was born

Who are you?

I am myself, you can call me hat

Hi hat! I am the biggest GameCube fan on the site.

Gamecube > wii 

If I could switch their sales numbers I would do it in a second

Since the WII is two gamecubes duct taped together, why don't you just consider the wii more gamecube sales?

Its all about the software

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

The Ghost of RubangB said:
killeryoshis was born in 1996. He missed Mario 1, 2, 3, World, Land, and every 2-D Zelda. He probably doesn't even know who JUSTIN BAILEY is!!!

2 years before he was born I was going to Nintendo Powerfest '94 to play games like Gooftroop before they came out, and I still have the t-shirt to prove it. He also missed the Blockbuster World Video Game Championships 1994. I have a glow-in-the-dark plaque for being CHAMPION of my local Blockbuster.

What do I need to do to get some respect around here? Film myself beating the first level of SMB with my eyes closed? It's kind of a hassle, I can only do it half the time.

So? What?

I'm younger than killeryoshis and I played chrono trigger (snes), Mario Rpg and every Zelda (except the ugly cdi ones), all of the marios you mentioned and clock tower for snes (have you played it? ) , people have cousins, and uncles, you know?

Even I agree with you being the biggest Nintendo fan, but don't come with the "you're young, you haven't played"

This thread gives me the idea of creating another controversial contest of "biggest fan"... mmm

Nope I am ^~

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

You're only a real Nintendo fan when you become a Nintendo fan at it's lowest point.

(GC)

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

The Ghost of RubangB said:
killeryoshis was born in 1996. He missed Mario 1, 2, 3, World, Land, and every 2-D Zelda. He probably doesn't even know who JUSTIN BAILEY is!!!

I haven't heard that name in a long long time.