By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is killeryoshis the biggest Nintendo Fan of VGChartz?

Is killeryoshis the biggest Nintendo Fan of VGChartz?

Yes 13 14.13%

No 79 85.87%

Total:92

I thought we didn't even need to talk about this, Rubang beats everyone hands down!

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network
guiduc said:
I'm the biggest Nintendo fan ever. I owned every Nintendo consoles, never bought from competition and buy often Nintendo games (because they are incredible)

You can't understand my love to Nintendo. 14 years of love story with the best gaming company ever. Ocarina of Time, Yoshi's Island, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Bros 1,2,3, Metroid Prime, Pikmin.... Bring it on!

If you were really a nintendo fan you would have bought a ps3

vote for me for biggest nintendo fan cuz-id do anything for them,i try to get other people to experince ninty consoles,i have club nintendo items,mario and link wall stickons,im always checking for updates

I feel like small fry compared to everybody here posting about this, but when it comes to passion for Nintendo made games, no-one can beat me! :D

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Ninten78 said:
vote for me for biggest nintendo fan cuz-id do anything for them,i try to get other people to experince ninty consoles,i have club nintendo items,mario and link wall stickons,im always checking for updates

Ahem... I'M MAKING other people experience Ninty console. I made somebody buy Wii Fit Plus. I made somebody else buy New Super Mario Bros Wii. I have a lot of coins on Club Nintendo and Zelda posters are on the way...

I'm studying Nintendo's strategies (which I found some of them to be pretty smart comercially), I'm talking about them to my parents (what a no life), Nintendo is my entire childhood.

The Wii is the most controversial console and will probably ended as one of the best after 2010, but I still love it. I enjoy DS sales, I enjoy when Wii double PS3 sales, I'm sending emails to Nintendo often, I made my cousin who has a PS3 buy Wii and games (he's waiting for Zelda Wii).

Even in the book I'm writing, I'm talking about Mario Kart Wii. I'm crazy about them. Nintendo is the company that made me disappointed and excited to die. That's a bit of weird relation...

Also, I owned every single console with every single Mario game (2D and 3D platformers). I rented a Wii just to play Mario Kart Wii then I bought the game without the Wii... And made my pretty face to inspire my parents some pity...

I'm diabolical