By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 2 Miranda sex scene

lestatdark said:
Carl2291 said:
lestatdark said:
Carl2291 said:
Not gonna watch it for spoilers, but i thought i would let you all know...

I heard there is a Tali scene!

Wait...you're kidding me right? o_O How would that work? She can't get out of that suit of hers in a normal human atmosphere.

Isn't there a hole in the front of her mask?

I'm sure Shepard wouldn't turn anything like that down! What if her race has like 3 tongues or something!

ewwww....what if inside her mask there's a sulfuric acid atmosphere? Would shepard want his d*** to melt in there? XD

3 tongues!

Worth the risk!

Around the Network

LMAO at the pg-13

Carl2291 said:
lestatdark said:
Carl2291 said:
lestatdark said:
Carl2291 said:

Wait...you're kidding me right? o_O How would that work? She can't get out of that suit of hers in a normal human atmosphere.

Isn't there a hole in the front of her mask?

I'm sure Shepard wouldn't turn anything like that down! What if her race has like 3 tongues or something!

ewwww....what if inside her mask there's a sulfuric acid atmosphere? Would shepard want his d*** to melt in there? XD

3 tongues!

Worth the risk!

Hmmm, 3 tongues with independent motion and one of them with vibratory motion or no deal! 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

nothing like a good CGI sex scene to ruin your mood. I doubt CGI sex scenes will ever be good, animations always looks a bit stiff (lulz) and never flows properly.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
nothing like a good CGI sex scene to ruin your mood. I doubt CGI sex scenes will ever be good, animations always looks a bit stiff (lulz) and never flows properly.

Go look into japanese hentai games, their CGI cut scenes will make you think twice about that statement :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Meh, toned down from the first game.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

lestatdark said:
Carl2291 said:

They work at it and find a way :p Enjoy.

It's not blue enough.

God dammit.

Man.. he's like Kirk..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)