By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 2 Miranda sex scene

Darc Requiem said:

If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Here you go Lestatdark.

You beat me this time!

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
Hisiru said:

lestatdark said:

Lack of redheads in the pic = fail at being hot woman :P

What about now?

-Edit-

Here :

If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Here you go Lestatdark.

Thanks man, you're a life saver! my eyes can see again xD 

Here's my favourite redhead xD (don't let my GF see this thread, she's redhead too, she'll cut me into little pieces and feed me to the pidgeons :P):

@Hisiru - That's a pretty beautiful redhead as well :)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Redheads are born with big bewbs xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

gustave154 said:
Redheads are born with big bewbs xD

I think that's in their genes xD (thank god!)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Carl2291 said:
Not gonna watch it for spoilers, but i thought i would let you all know...

I heard there is a Tali scene!

Ah, so there is.

This is the happiest day of my life.

Around the Network
Alasted said:
Carl2291 said:

Ah, so there is.

Good you are still with us. I thought you had coronary once the Tali romance option was revealed. Glad to see you are still amongst the living.

Darc Requiem said:
Alasted said:
Carl2291 said:

Ah, so there is.

Good you are still with us. I thought you had coronary once the Tali romance option was revealed. Glad to see you are still amongst the living.

The coronary can wait until after I get to that scene for myself, then I can die a happy man.

I didn't watch the leaked videos but, I presume there's no Tali lesbian scene, is there?  I may have made a grave error by playing ME1 with female Shepards, so I'll be blitzing through several male Shepard runs until my copy of ME2 comes in the mail.

Well damn.

Fucking spoiler, jeez.
Although I knew it was coming anyway, lol.

Still to be found out: Tali dying fish sex scene?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive