By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 2 Miranda sex scene

lestatdark said:
Ajescent said:
nothing like a good CGI sex scene to ruin your mood. I doubt CGI sex scenes will ever be good, animations always looks a bit stiff (lulz) and never flows properly.

Go look into japanese hentai games, their CGI cut scenes will make you think twice about that statement :P

lulz, I might look into that.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Good thing there are no QTE in those.

God damn, I just wanted to see who "Tali" was so I could get the jokes on the first page, and a google search instantly turned up Tali hentai. I mean what the fuck?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I plan on playing the game as a female, so i better get some hot lesbian sex.

SeriousWB said:
lestatdark said:
Carl2291 said:
Not gonna watch it for spoilers, but i thought i would let you all know...

I heard there is a Tali scene!

Wait...you're kidding me right? o_O How would that work? She can't get out of that suit of hers in a normal human atmosphere.

They work at it and find a way :p Enjoy.

Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forget about the sex, I just want to see her face!!! damn bioware and their teasers!! 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Well I guess this settles it. Tiger Woods has to play Shepard in The Mass Effect movie

Hahahahaha she looks like my ex-girlfriend!

These are all BETTER! Now maybe the attention will be focused on how awesome the REST of the game is instead of the minute long love scenes. And yes, I'm looking at YOU Fox News ...

Hisiru said:

Hahahahaha she looks like my ex-girlfriend!

Lack of redheads in the pic = fail at being hot woman :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:

Lack of redheads in the pic = fail at being hot woman :P

What about now?

-Edit-

Here :