By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Kart Wars 2010

The Kart Wars 2010

Mario Kart Wii (wii) 180 75.31%

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (wii, ps3, 360) 12 5.02%

ModNation Racers (ps3) 47 19.67%

Total:239

OMG.. I was using a touchpad and I voted for Modnation.. scrap 1 vote... I'm sorry... >_

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I agree with jarrod. Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing (what a mouthful...) will do very well across all of the platforms (it's coming out for DS as well, which could be another big boost for the game).

I can definitely see the game selling over a million on Nintendo's two platforms alone, but we'll see what happens.

As for whether that's enough to actually outsell Mario Kart Wii... well... looks like the competition is back! Sega does what Nintendon't!

It's not my intention to ofend but both Sonic Kart and ModNation racers are games that will have big issues surpassing even 1/10th of Mario Kart Wii sales.

Mario is just that awesome.

Saleswise MKWii,
quality/feature wise it looks like Modnation will crash the competition

ModNation could do 2 million this year, if it's lucky. MKWii will sell TWICE that, as an absolute minimum. SEGA All Stars Racing...I won't even go there.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
ModNation could do 2 million this year, if it's lucky. MKWii will sell TWICE that, as an absolute minimum. SEGA All Stars Racing...I won't even go there.

I sorry but what IS Modnation?

And how will it sell 2 million?

Gaming make me feel GOOD!

wyvers said:
Saleswise MKWii,
quality/feature wise it looks like Modnation will crash the competition

in your opinion

MKWii will easily sell the most, but the only one I'll be playing is Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing with Banjo-Kazooie.

Mario Kart Wii.

Mod Nation Racers will get a higher score from reviewers though, and that's what really matters though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

BrandonM said:
Kantor said:

I sorry but what IS Modnation?

And how will it sell 2 million?

LBP sold 2 million in 3 months. ModNation is a racing game.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective