By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Big release day: Jan 26th, what will you be buying?

Big release day: Jan 26th, what will you be buying?

Tatsunoko vs Capcom 21 18.92%

Mass Effect 2 36 32.43%

No More Heroes 2 23 20.72%

M.A.G. : Massive Action Game 31 27.93%

Total:111

NMH2, I'm very hyped up for this!

Around the Network

I've been spending way too much money lately, on game related things in particular, so I'm gonna wait awhile. I will eventually get Mass Effect 2, but I still gotta finish the first one.

I'll be buying No More Heroes 2, though, sadly, we have no idea when it'll actually be out here in Europe.

No one. I could get MAG and ME2 in the future though.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
awesome effect 2, it looks really good!

Awesome Effect 2 would be the Wii rip off from Bold,

No, Awesome Effect 2 will be the Egoraptor parody.

OT: Getting NMH2, got a gift card I've been saving for it. I've been waiting for this game so long that I'm surprised it's actually coming out in a few short days. I'll probably get TvC at a later date. Whenever I get two games at once I always neglect one.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I'll be buying No More Heroes 2, though, sadly, we have no idea when it'll actually be out here in Europe.

I second that unfortunately...

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

tatsonuku vs capcom.. i cant believe no one ever heard of tasonuko lol.. i would have brought no more heroes 2 first but they haven't gave out a release date for EU yet ... hurry the fuck up Rising Star Games lol

Unfortunately I won't be getting any on that day.

I was planning to get Mass Effect 2 for PC and MAG but I'm just saving up for my big 3 releases in the next two months.

But I will get both sometime this year when they get price cuts.

Blackmagic5814 said:
Going with TvC and NMH 2

Matches the sig, very nice :P also like the madworld avatar (also see you're relatively new, welcome to VGC!)

back on topic: Everything seems a bit even, honestly I didn't expect so many people to get behind NMH2, since its a Suda 51 game and has had zero backing.

Also no first week predictions anyone?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Is there not an option for none or other?

I mean its a big day, but I have limited cash,

I'm gonna buy Assasins Creed 2, NEw Super MArio Bros Wii, Kingdom Hearts 1 & Dragon Quest 8 on the 28th (the day my january module exams end).

So I'm not buying new games but catching up on old ones

sorry!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey