By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Big release day: Jan 26th, what will you be buying?

Big release day: Jan 26th, what will you be buying?

Tatsunoko vs Capcom 21 18.92%

Mass Effect 2 36 32.43%

No More Heroes 2 23 20.72%

M.A.G. : Massive Action Game 31 27.93%

Total:111

Too bad you can't select two games...
I guess I'm getting Massive Effect 2 Game
Mass Effect 2 and MAG

Oh and one more thing. You're reading my sig...

Around the Network

Mass Effect 2 and No More Heroes 2. Both look to be awesome games!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Boutros said:
I need to find a way to buy Mass Effect 2.

MAG looks unoriginal, I don't like fighting games and I'll wait for NMH2 once it is 19,99$.

Do you have a good PC/Laptop?

I'm gonna get a new laptop for uni in about 5 months, so thats how I'm consoling myself for not being able to buy it now.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Tomagotchi vs Capcom looks good, but I think I'll be passing. I'm going to pull some major strings and sneak Mass Effect 2 under my girlfriend's nose. Just to taunt her, I'm going to sneak the phrase "ME 2" into as many conversations as possible, that day.

You like french fries? ME 2!

darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:
I need to find a way to buy Mass Effect 2.

MAG looks unoriginal, I don't like fighting games and I'll wait for NMH2 once it is 19,99$.

Do you have a good PC/Laptop?

I'm gonna get a new laptop for uni in about 5 months, so thats how I'm consoling myself for not being able to buy it now.

Yes I do...

But I would prefer having it on console. So I basically need to find a way to buy a 360 ahah (For cheap!) (And not an arcade!)