By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - monster hunter tri are u getting the game ?

monster hunter tri are u getting the game ?

yes of course 99 65.13%

no 22 14.47%

at some point i will 31 20.39%

Total:152

Will be my first Monster Hunter title. Already have a friend who's also going to get it as well, so Ill be playing it online.

Around the Network

It will also be my first monster hunter title, I may wait to read some reviews of it to see what it is like but I will probably buy it at some point.

I will definatetly be getting this game. I love the one on the PSP (MHFU), I have invested nearly 50 hours into the game, and this is just travelling to and from work. I feel sorry for my girl when this gets released, there will be no time from me for a couple of weeks

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Might be the first day 1 release for me this generation. I hope the 2 player co-op splitscreen will be good since I'll mainly be playing with my brother. Its just a different experience to almost anything out there.

OT: We might have to form Hunter Guilds here of 4's on VG Chartz so that we could have people online to always go on quests. Just a thought. (Wow this game makes me think of ways to have even more fun. Always a good sign for me)

Mario Kart Wii - 4983-6029-9877

Wii code- 4257-3204-4481-2949

if anyone wants to play it with me, let me know .

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Yep!! I've watched my friends play Freedom Unite and it looks like a blast so I'll be getting Monster Hunter Tri for sure.

One day, probably... I guess not day one, but the game does look pretty fun, and it's a fine 3rd party effort, so, yeah.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I´m getting this day one. I have some friends who are interested as well.

Depends on the online, I am hard pressed to P2P PC games that I can download for free.

I am not paying for online for a game I bought off retail!

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Is seems like fun.

does it have local CoOp?

I LOVE ICELAND!