By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - monster hunter tri are u getting the game ?

monster hunter tri are u getting the game ?

yes of course 99 65.13%

no 22 14.47%

at some point i will 31 20.39%

Total:152

I'll be getting it some time during the summer. I want to get it day one but I know I won't complete my Wii backlog by then.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

The success and praise of the PSP games got me interested enough to give this game a shot. Wish we'd gotten Monster Hunter G localised as well though...

How technical is your game?

I am still on the fence about getting it. It does look very good and I am interested. Especially because I liked games like it in the past, such as Phantasy Star Online which had a similar setup of being an Action based MMO setup. However, I'm already waiting for two major Massivly Online games, Star Wars: The Old Republic and Diablo III, which I feel this game will just conflict with. So depending on how long it takes for those other games to come out and how good this game ends up being, I will buy it or not.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

I am waiting this game since last year. I am pretty sure that It will be a must have for the Wii.

Wow pretty mixed reaction. I will get this game IF some friends/relatives do so we can hunt together. Not so keen on playing with strangers all the time.

Around the Network

100% yes.

Possibly.

Most definetly. The more I look into the Monster Hunter games, the more fun they look. I just love the idea of a vast epic RPG where you simply explore, kill monsters, and collect loot to make new weapons. I love games that give a vast sense of accomplishment and progression and this game really seems to do that.

I even recently ordered a PSP for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (well and for the homebrew but let's face it so do many other PSP owners).

Yeah, me and three friends are getting it, and will be teaming up online together to battle monsters.

Been playing the PSP Monster Hunter Freedom Unite ever since it came out.
Kinda pissed its not released on the PS3 but i'm gonna buy it day one IF i somehow get a Wii.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!