By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 JRPG JAN 28 BATTLE

Marco said:
Ar Tonelico 3, jippi

PS3 is a RPG-Station 2010 =)

What a turn of events huh? The Japanese Developers have finally all come to their senses. BUt its so wierd that they all seem to be hitting PS3 at the same time, very crowded.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
forevercloud3000 said:
End of Eternity will probably fare better than those two(although it is quite suicidal releasing on the same day as FFXIII).

releasing on the same day as FFXIII?

in america (where its known as Resonance of Fate) it is. March 9th

March 9 really!? damn! My gaming budget will be messed up. I have to loan from my friends now and win every Poker match with my friends now.

Yea, my funds this year will be very limited. I need another job :/

Yup, It sucks that I don't have enough money to buy all the  great games this year.  I found it funny years ago people complain that PS3 has no games and now People complain because of so many games.

well you know fans, we can never be satisfied. In the imortal words of Nero from DMC4, "Give me MOAR GAMES....i mean POWER!!!"

My PS3 game library now stands at about 14 games(more than 80% of them Exclusives), not to meantion I had a few more games this gen but just didnt hold on to them. Also forming a sizable PSP collection and there are about 4 more I want to add for that. This is the most amount of games I have ever played in one generation I think. I am very picky and refuse to spend 50+ bucks on ANYTHING i think will be bellow a 9/10(in my book). Every single one of my games is top teir and worth every penny.

Don't you dare speak that name in front of me. I am Dante fan. Just kidding. Love DMC 4 although I prefferred if it's just Dante.

So true! lol

14 games, I have 9. Will be 20 or more this first half of the year ( 6 of those will be a gift. I am still waiting for it though). I am backtracking alot of games from games from 2007 to 2008. Looking for cheap deals. Lol!

Xxain said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Xxain said:
PPL ROF DOES NOT RELEASE ON MARCH 9TH NO RELEASE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED BY SEGA

What!? which is it!? Do you have any idea?

there is none...some say Q3 SEGA said spring 2010, but they also said 2009 for Japan but didn't happen.. I think it will be somewhere in Aprill or May

Oh I see! Perfect released date for me. I will have enough money on that month. Oh and thanks BTW.

EoE will do the best out of those 3, and its well deserved to, tri-ace and sega brought some pretty nice true innovation with EoE/RoF.

So in Sales EoE >>>>> A3 >>> LR.

ROF DESERVES to sell the most out of them

yes I say this without playing the other two as I know they can't have revolutionary & awesome gameplay like ROF seems to have!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
forevercloud3000 said:
End of Eternity will probably fare better than those two(although it is quite suicidal releasing on the same day as FFXIII).

releasing on the same day as FFXIII?

in america (where its known as Resonance of Fate) it is. March 9th

March 9 really!? damn! My gaming budget will be messed up. I have to loan from my friends now and win every Poker match with my friends now.

Yea, my funds this year will be very limited. I need another job :/

Yup, It sucks that I don't have enough money to buy all the  great games this year.  I found it funny years ago people complain that PS3 has no games and now People complain because of so many games.

well you know fans, we can never be satisfied. In the imortal words of Nero from DMC4, "Give me MOAR GAMES....i mean POWER!!!"

My PS3 game library now stands at about 14 games(more than 80% of them Exclusives), not to meantion I had a few more games this gen but just didnt hold on to them. Also forming a sizable PSP collection and there are about 4 more I want to add for that. This is the most amount of games I have ever played in one generation I think. I am very picky and refuse to spend 50+ bucks on ANYTHING i think will be bellow a 9/10(in my book). Every single one of my games is top teir and worth every penny.

Don't you dare speak that name in front of me. I am Dante fan. Just kidding. Love DMC 4 although I prefferred if it's just Dante.

So true! lol

14 games, I have 9. Will be 20 or more this first half of the year ( 6 of those will be a gift. I am still waiting for it though). I am backtracking alot of games from games from 2007 to 2008. Looking for cheap deals. Lol!

Oh, dont worry. Im much more prone to Dante although Nero wasnt bad(If you want to get technical Vergil trumps BOTH!). I currently own...

-Folklore

-Assassin's Creed II

-Resistance 2

-Demon's Souls

-Valkyria Chronicles

-Killzone 2

-Infamous

-Tekken 6

-Metal Gear Solid 4

-Heavenly Sword

-Disgaea 3

-Fallout 3

-Little Big Planet

-Uncharted 2

I HAD(Resistance FOM, Assassin's Creed,Tekken DR, Oblivion, Dead Space, and a few others)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:

Oh, dont worry. Im much more prone to Dante although Nero wasnt bad(If you want to get technical Vergil trumps BOTH!). I currently own...

-Folklore- I want to get this one but still expensive. Is Folklore good?

-Assassin's Creed II

-Resistance 2

-Demon's Souls- Out of stock.

-Valkyria Chronicles- My 2nd PS3 game.

-Killzone 2- My third

-Infamous-

-Tekken 6

-Metal Gear Solid 4- My first PS3 game.

-Heavenly Sword- Looking for this one. It's not available on my neareat store.

-Disgaea 3

-Fallout 3

-Little Big Planet

-Uncharted 2- Going to buy it this month.

I HAD(Resistance FOM, Assassin's Creed,Tekken DR, Oblivion, Dead Space, and a few others)

Yeah Vergil rules!!

I have.

• Metal gear SOlid 4
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Killzone 2
  • DMC 4
  • Ninja Gaiden sigma
  • Assassin's Creed 1
  • Unchartead 1
  • NBA 2k10
  • Resistance 1