By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 JRPG JAN 28 BATTLE

forevercloud3000 said:
End of Eternity will probably fare better than those two(although it is quite suicidal releasing on the same day as FFXIII).

releasing on the same day as FFXIII?

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:
forevercloud3000 said:
End of Eternity will probably fare better than those two(although it is quite suicidal releasing on the same day as FFXIII).

in america (where its known as Resonance of Fate) it is. March 9th

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

jarrod said:
The one that actually deserves it: Dragon Quest VI. ;)

off topic

If you don't mind me asking, why those three games? They aren't the only JRPGs this year. There is also White Knight Chronicles, Ateleria Rorona, and FFXIII(but for argumentative sake i see leaving this one out), Star Ocean TLH International Edition, Trinity zill o'll

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
forevercloud3000 said:

in america (where its known as Resonance of Fate) it is. March 9th

but we are talking about Japan release on 28th Jan

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
If you don't mind me asking, why those three games? They aren't the only JRPGs this year. There is also White Knight Chronicles, Ateleria Rorona, and FFXIII(but for argumentative sake i see leaving this one out), Star Ocean TLH International Edition, Trinity zill o'll

its January 28 battle in japan because those 3 release the same day i know there are a lot of ps3 jrpgs this year

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
jarrod said:

off topic

You don't think DQVI will have any potential impact?  I'm not so sure myself, I think it could really go either way...

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
forevercloud3000 said:

its January 28 battle in japan because those 3 release the same day i know there are a lot of ps3 jrpgs this year

o ok, japanese releases.

Greatness Awaits

jarrod said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
jarrod said:

off topic

You don't think DQVI will have any potential impact?  I'm not so sure myself, I think it could really go either way...

look the thread title it is for the 3 jrpgs releasing jan 28 in japan for PS3 not 360 or DS

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
jarrod said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
jarrod said:

off topic

look the thread title it is for the 3 jrpgs releasing jan 28 in japan for PS3 not 360 or DS

My point is though, these games aren't releasing in a vacuum.  They're releasing against the top RPG brand on the top platform, that might be having just a teensy effect...