By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 JRPG JAN 28 BATTLE

NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
forevercloud3000 said:
End of Eternity will probably fare better than those two(although it is quite suicidal releasing on the same day as FFXIII).

releasing on the same day as FFXIII?

in america (where its known as Resonance of Fate) it is. March 9th

March 9 really!? damn! My gaming budget will be messed up. I have to loan from my friends now and win every Poker match with my friends now.

Yea, my funds this year will be very limited. I need another job :/

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
forevercloud3000 said:
End of Eternity will probably fare better than those two(although it is quite suicidal releasing on the same day as FFXIII).

March 9 really!? damn! My gaming budget will be messed up. I have to loan from my friends now and win every Poker match with my friends now.

Yup, It sucks that I don't have enough money to buy all the  great games this year.  I found it funny years ago people complain that PS3 has no games and now People complain because of so many games.

PPL ROF DOES NOT RELEASE ON MARCH 9TH NO RELEASE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED BY SEGA

NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
forevercloud3000 said:

Yup, It sucks that I don't have enough money to buy all the  great games this year.  I found it funny years ago people complain that PS3 has no games and now People complain because of so many games.

well you know fans, we can never be satisfied. In the imortal words of Nero from DMC4, "Give me MOAR GAMES....i mean POWER!!!"

My PS3 game library now stands at about 14 games(more than 80% of them Exclusives), not to meantion I had a few more games this gen but just didnt hold on to them. Also forming a sizable PSP collection and there are about 4 more I want to add for that. This is the most amount of games I have ever played in one generation I think. I am very picky and refuse to spend 50+ bucks on ANYTHING i think will be bellow a 9/10(in my book). Every single one of my games is top teir and worth every penny.

Greatness Awaits

Easy:
EoE above 100k
AT III 70-90k
Last Rebellion 30-50k

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
forevercloud3000 said:

well you know fans, we can never be satisfied. In the imortal words of Nero from DMC4, "Give me MOAR GAMES....i mean POWER!!!"

My PS3 game library now stands at about 14 games(more than 80% of them Exclusives), not to meantion I had a few more games this gen but just didnt hold on to them. Also forming a sizable PSP collection and there are about 4 more I want to add for that. This is the most amount of games I have ever played in one generation I think. I am very picky and refuse to spend 50+ bucks on ANYTHING i think will be bellow a 9/10(in my book). Every single one of my games is top teir and worth every penny.

you dont get anything below a 9/10... I'll tell Seraphic to cross you off the WKC clan list.

Xxain said:
forevercloud3000 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
forevercloud3000 said:

you dont get anything below a 9/10... I'll tell Seraphic to cross you off the WKC clan list.

I said "In my Opinion" games that deserve a 9 or above. I cant justify to myself buying a game thats not going to enthral me. WKC looks 9 territory to me, I know reviewers wont see it that way because they have become very biased against Japanese RPGs(which aggrevates me). Valkyria Chronicles should have been 9-9.2 on Meda :/

Greatness Awaits

Xxain said:

What!? which is it!? Do you have any idea?

Ar Tonelico 3, jippi

PS3 is a RPG-Station 2010 =)

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Xxain said:

What!? which is it!? Do you have any idea?

there is none...some say Q3 SEGA said spring 2010, but they also said 2009 for Japan but didn't happen.. I think it will be somewhere in Aprill or May