By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What can Nintendo release on Wii now that sell more than 10million units?

Davey1983 said:
I can't think of anything that I would say will absolutely get 10 million.

Galaxy 2-- perhaps 5-6 million. I still see the first Mario Galaxy on shelves, if people wanted 3-D Mario then Galaxy would have crossed 10 million. It didn't.

Other M: This game will be lucky to get 2 million.

Zelda: The only way this is making 10 million is if this game is the great WM+ action game that many of us Wii owners are waiting for. While this is possible, I wouldn't bet on it (at least until more about the game is revealed).

Wii Vitality: this will either be the next big thing, or fail like Wii Music (only with Nintendo can a game that sells over 2 million be called a failure).

I think a new DK game (such as the DKC games), a WM+ game, or a 'New' 2D game (think 'New Zelda' or 'New Mario 2') would have the potential to make 10 million.

My thoughts exactly. I made a poll a while back about how if Zelda Wii should be action-orientated or not. As you can imagine, I got good feed-back from that. Zelda NEEDS the action it once had and more to stand out enough for 10 million with WM+. I just don't think Miyamoto will take advantage of it to its fullest extent, due to wanting to make it simple enough for people who don't like motion controls. I'm going to be extremely disappointed to no end if it ignores its full potential. Not to say it can't still be a good game either way, but the disappointment will be there, stronger than ever. All we can do is hope, but I'm leaning on the disappointment side about 60% so far. We'll just have to wait and see.

Around the Network

Well seeing what Just Dance! has sold I'm pretty sure that if Nintendo releases a Wii Dance game it would have high chances to selling 10 million

Wii Winter Sports.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I believe Nintendo are never going to do a Pokemon MMO............I read an interview awhile ago somewhat confirming that. As for something that can sell 10 million.............The Vitality Sensor's launch title? "Wii Relax"? Just a guess.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

A pokemon mmo would be freacking amazing

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?
Around the Network
Imphamis said:
I believe Nintendo are never going to do a Pokemon MMO............I read an interview awhile ago somewhat confirming that. As for something that can sell 10 million.............The Vitality Sensor's launch title? "Wii Relax"? Just a guess.

Never a Pokemon MMO? I would agree that with the Wii's power and online system it wouldn't be the best idea right now. But when a new Nintendo console gets released (something that might happen in 3-5 years IMO) with great graphics and a good online system with also a Pokemosn MMO at launch it would be the biggest console launch ever!